Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Rd 2 Game 5: Playoffs Game Thread Magic at Celtics 5/12 8:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Midget_Mac:

I had to have sex about 8 times last night just to get this game out of my system. And when I woke up I was so depressed I had to have sex another 3 times. =(

Poor poor you

Well I don't believe that the Magic (or anyone) can beat Boston IN Boston in a 7th game of a playoff series.

However, I still think the Magic will win Game 6 and force the issue. So I guess I still half-believe overall.

Of course though, if the Magic still have the attitude that they showed in the post game pressers, then forget it, they'll get blown out by 20+.

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Well I don't believe that the Magic (or anyone) can beat Boston IN Boston in a 7th game of a playoff series.

However, I still think the Magic will win Game 6 and force the issue. So I guess I still half-believe overall.

Of course though, if the Magic still have the attitude that they showed in the post game pressers, then forget it, they'll get blown out by 20+.

It should be very frustrating to have to go to a game 6 down 2-3 knowing you should have finished the series already, and knowing you'll most likely lose game 7 anyway.

If it was me, I would shove the frustration and concentrate on the game when game 6 starts. Maybe they'll react, maybe they won't, they most likely will lose again. They are the Magic at the end of the day.

Maybe Dwight should have been suspended so the Magic could play like in round 1 game 6.

It just has lost meaning for me, they've put themselves into very bad hole.