Sign in to follow this  
no_ma'am

LeBron

averaging 1.2 personal fouls per game in the playoffs...at least the refs are consistent. lol

everybody move along, nothing to see here folks.

averaging 1.2 personal fouls per game in the playoffs...at least the refs are consistent. lol

everybody move along, nothing to see here folks.

Rashard Lewis regular season - 2.46 PFG (36mpg)

Rashard Lewis playoffs - 1.5 PFG (40 mpg)

That's nearly 1 ENTIRE FOUL LESS PER GAME, AND HE'S PLAYING 4MPG MORE!! OMG!!

The fix is in for Orlando! Call the presses!!! David Stern wants Orlando to win!!!!!!

By the way, during the regular season :

LeBron : 37.7 mins, 1.7 PFs, 10 techs

Andre Iguodala : 39.9 mins, 1.9 PFs, 4 techs

Kevin Durant : 39.0 mins, 1.8 PFs, 1 tech

Brandon Roy : 37.2 mins, 1.6 PFs, 2 techs

Derrick Rose : 37.0 mins, 1.5 PFs, no techs

Allen Iverson : 36.7 mins, 1.5 PFs, 5 techs

Jamal Crawford : 38.1 mins, 1.4 PFs, 4 techs

Tayshaun Prince : 37.3 mins, 1.3 PFs, no techs

Right the Cavs have played the Pistons and Hawks so far. They were gonna crush both of those teams anyway.

Wait until they play the Celtics/Magic. Then we can complain.

y even put Iverson in that mix, he really didnt play the last quarter of the season because of injury/ and refusal to play off the bench

quote:
Originally posted by tom0131:

y even put Iverson in that mix, he really didnt play the last quarter of the season because of injury/ and refusal to play off the bench

Why? Because when he did play (57 games), he played nearly the same minutes as LeBron and averaged fewer fouls. Missing the last month of the season doesn't take anything away from the point.

Nah, check it every few days to see what's going on. Especially for Boston-Magic talk. I just got lucky enough that you made another post about LeBron, and that I was able to throw some stats right back in your face.

Back pedal, back pedal, back pedal! Nice. Good work, no ma'am.

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

Nah, check it every few days to see what's going on. Especially for Boston-Magic talk. I just got lucky enough that you made another post about LeBron, and that I was able to throw some stats right back in your face.

so conveinient for you...you just happened to check the morning after i posted. No posts from you recently, then i post something about the man you have your self-esteem tied to and you pop up just like a case of herpes.

btw, congrats on you and lebron getting on the 1st all-defensive team...sooooo deserved lol

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

so conveinient for you...you just happened to check the morning after i posted. No posts from you recently, then i post something about the man you have your self-esteem tied to and you pop up just like a case of herpes.

btw, congrats on you and lebron getting on the 1st all-defensive team...sooooo deserved lol

I'll just say that I was pretty upset that he made the first team over Wade, and same with Kobe. The love the press has for Lebron and how they constantly refer to him as the king (a nickname he gave himself in high school) is pretty stupid sometimes. I'm just glad "tru warrier" (or however it's spelled) never stuck with Ron Artest.

if they do it by position, lebron still doesn't deserve his spot on the team. Prince, Artest, Battier and a few others are all better defenders from the 3. It might as well be called 1st Team all Defense as dictated by espn.