Sign in to follow this  
G.R.T.S.

Anyone get their tickets for RD 2 yet?

What if game 3 is away? if Bulls win it will be...I saw the presale and was sketchy about it so I am waiting for when it is set.

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

What if game 3 is away? if Bulls win it will be...I saw the presale and was sketchy about it so I am waiting for when it is set.

You don't buy game 3.

They are set up as home game 1, 2, 3 whenever they are. It could be games 1,2 or 5. Or it could be 3,4,6

The only playoff tickets I buy are the pre-sale

yeah, I understand that, I guess my thing is that I don't have all evenings available, and I can't make all the games, just some, so I can't just buy the tickets without knowing for sure the day and time

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

yeah, I understand that, I guess my thing is that I don't have all evenings available, and I can't make all the games, just some, so I can't just buy the tickets without knowing for sure the day and time

I see what you are saying. If you know that you would have monday at 8 and friday at 7 available you can buy home game 1. If you know you would have wed at 8 and sunday at 8 available you could be home game 2

Got mine for games 1 & 2 (OR 3 & 4)...30% price increase from regular season/round 1 makes me scared for what ECF prices will be like if we get out of round 2.