Sign in to follow this  
MajicMan

SWEEP

quote:
Originally posted by Pistonsfan896:

You Magic Fans just don't know how exciting this is. THe Pistons are rolling through the playoffs and I'll be there. Too bad by Saturday at about 6PM ET you will be out.

Great Job Mr. Big Shot and of course SHEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!

Your team would suck too if you had Brian Hill as your coach.

quote:
All I know is that I do not like the Magic.

How could you not like us? We gifted you a championship by letting Chauncy and Ben go. Wow - short memories up yonder in Detroit...

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

I can't think of anything more pathetic than going to another team's message board and talking trash after a win..

Detroit won't get past the second round anyway, that's what's so frustrating. The pistons aren't even playing that great. Certainly not playoff basketball. Sleep-walking through the first round is going to get them in trouble in the next round.

Get a life, get a job, get a marsupial.

Get a marsupial???? anywayz I agree with you. I am very disappointed at the Piston fans above who are coming here to brag. But we will get past the second round.

quote:
Originally posted by Nessloch:

I can't think of anything more pathetic than going to another team's message board and talking trash after a win..

Detroit won't get past the second round anyway, that's what's so frustrating. The pistons aren't even playing that great. Certainly not playoff basketball. Sleep-walking through the first round is going to get them in trouble in the next round.

Get a life, get a job, get a marsupial.

Detroit will likely get to the finals, but beating up on a team that has BHill as its coach - what is there to get excited about - like we expected something else with BHill as our coach - it was obvious - he already destroyed this team before the playoffs.

quote:
Originally posted by 30Assists:

quote:
All I know is that I do not like the Magic.

How could you not like us? We gifted you a championship by letting Chauncy and Ben go. Wow - short memories up yonder in Detroit...

Chauncey didn't really play in Orlando. Did he?

This thread is not respectful, and I agree that the Pistons are not playing that great, but who can blame them? They put the bench in and we can't come back.

We can't shoot a 3, can't defend, look disordered and without passion. Jameer shot great tonight but it was like... random and with not much sense. This team looks sorry, is painful to watch. After watching teams play with energy in this playoffs, the Magic are just a painful team to watch.

And there you see Reddick, and I think, how can they do worse with JJ in getting a couple of plays, trying a couple of 3's? How?

This is not about the Pistons, they're coasting but it's not only because they're a good team, but because simply the Magic look capable of almost nothing.

quote:
Chauncey didn't really play in Orlando. Did he?

No, like most players that come onto our team, he recovered from injuries for the duration of the season, then bolted with Ben to Detroit.

But we got Grant Hill! Woohoo!

I'm going to go play in traffic...

Detroit is certainly better than us, maybe twice as much - but I don't see them getting to the Finals. Maybe past the Bulls/Heat, but I wouldn't be surprised to see them out next round. They look so bored out there. When they get technical fouls it almost seems like they're doing that just so they don't fall asleep.

'Sheed is an idiot, I'm sorry - how did he not get thrown out after pushing the officials arms out of the way? What an idiot! I can't believe he wasn't tossed.

I wouldn't want that thug playing on the Magic under any circumstances. he will be in the stands punching people soon. Seems to be a trend with the Detroit teams.

quote:
Originally posted by magic07:

I wouldn't want that thug playing on the Magic under any circumstances. he will be in the stands punching people soon. Seems to be a trend with the Detroit teams.

whatever. Somebody always have to throw around the word thug. YOu know nothing about this team besides what you see on the court. You don't know them personally so how do you know they are thugs. Its really pathetic how some people act. Its a shame....