Sign in to follow this  
IronMaiden

I'm sorry for doubting them...

Well I've been saying the last 24 hours that the Magic were screwed with Howard and Lee out, and that it would take great FG% and some luck to win game 6. Just wanted to point out how wrong I was. They really gave me no reason to believe they could close out this series on the road without Howard. So awesome to see how they came out of the gates tonight. EVERYONE stepped up. Especially Rashard. Gortat played great. Redick played exactly like we've been wanting him to since we drafted him. It made me feel really good about our 2nd round chances. Whoever said (you know who you are) that the Magic would win this series and they would come out of it a stronger team - you were absolutely right.

Almost forgot to add - the 6ers fan who claimed Howard=Dalembert and that Howard would get schooled by Dalembert. DALEMBERT ISN'T EVEN AS GOOD AS GORTAT SO SUCK ON THAT. No really, I was impressed with that 76ers team. They really brought it this series and worried me.

Well I've been saying the last 24 hours that the Magic were screwed with Howard and Lee out, and that it would take great FG% and some luck to win game 6. Just wanted to point out how wrong I was. They really gave me no reason to believe they could close out this series on the road without Howard. So awesome to see how they came out of the gates tonight. EVERYONE stepped up. Especially Rashard. Gortat played great. Redick played exactly like we've been wanting him to since we drafted him. It made me feel really good about our 2nd round chances. Whoever said (you know who you are) that the Magic would win this series and they would come out of it a stronger team - you were absolutely right.

Almost forgot to add - the 6ers fan who claimed Howard=Dalembert and that Howard would get schooled by Dalembert. DALEMBERT ISN'T EVEN AS GOOD AS GORTAT SO SUCK ON THAT. No really, I was impressed with that 76ers team. They really brought it this series and worried me.