Sign in to follow this  
Mac Man

I REALLY DON'T CARE

I know alot of people are going to bash me for what i'm about to say. but oh well. I still want Hedo gone after this season. I don't care about the game winning shot he hit in game 4 (BUT I AM GRATEFUL). If you really think about it? he owe it to us to make that shot. With that being said i can only forgive hedo for his regular season and playoff play if we make it to the nba finals cause thats where we're expected to be. And can't nobody say they feel the same way even though u ain't like what i just wrote.

I know alot of people are going to bash me for what i'm about to say. but oh well. I still want Hedo gone after this season. I don't care about the game winning shot he hit in game 4 (BUT I AM GRATEFUL). If you really think about it? he owe it to us to make that shot. With that being said i can only forgive hedo for his regular season and playoff play if we make it to the nba finals cause thats where we're expected to be. And can't nobody say they feel the same way even though u ain't like what i just wrote.