Sign in to follow this  
Brian_Cook_Phan

YES!!!!! Hedo is OK!!!!!

Well they would be watching everything to do with Orlando right now considering how high they are on Hedo being out and their chances against us increasing.

We probably don't give a ish about Cleveland right now, knowing that we have to get by Boston before Cleveland.

quote:
Originally posted by ChevyBallinHot:

Well they would be watching everything to do with Orlando right now considering how high they are on Hedo being out and their chances against us increasing.

We probably don't give a ish about Cleveland right now, knowing that we have to get by Boston before Cleveland.

Who has the best record? Who has the best player? Who plays the best defense? If you don't know the answer is the Cleveland Cavaliers. How many times has the magic beat the pistons? How many times have they got absolutely worked by the pistons? EVERYTIME.

How many times has tayshaun prince made Hedo Turkgolu look like a total failure going for a dunk? once.

Can't believe you guys think the regular season matters so much...Just because the magic beat the cavs in the regular season doesn't mean they will beat them in the playoffs. Last year the Celtics dominated all year, and in the playoffs they were taken to 7 games by teams that weren't as good as them. The playoffs are when it matters, so lets see how far the Magic can go when their 3's aren't falling.

Have a nice day.

quote:
Originally posted by Hey iM Superman12:

quote:

Who has the best record? Who has the best player? Who plays the best defense? If you don't know the answer is the Cleveland Cavaliers. How many times has the magic beat the pistons? How many times have they got absolutely worked by the pistons? EVERYTIME.

How many times has tayshaun prince made Hedo Turkgolu look like a total failure going for a dunk? once.

Can't believe you guys think the regular season matters so much...Just because the magic beat the cavs in the regular season doesn't mean they will beat them in the playoffs. Last year the Celtics dominated all year, and in the playoffs they were taken to 7 games by teams that weren't as good as them. The playoffs are when it matters, so lets see how far the Magic can go when their 3's aren't falling.

Have a nice day.

Who has the best defense?

Not Cleveland.

41 point lead is all I have to say, and I pretty much win any argument you or any Cavs fan can throw at me.

Ah, the well reasoned, fact filled argument we've come to expect from a Cavs fan. I especially love the "Celtics dominated all year but then only beat us by a little on their way to a title" last year argument.

quote:

Well if the regular season didn't matter so much...why are you talking about best regular record, and "best regular season defense"?

very contradicting right there

Best player? Irrelevant since Kobe was the best for the past few years and went ringless...

Sure Cleveland manage to knock off Detroit in 2007, but lets not go there after that series...SWEEEEP

Stop trolling and getting mad, I read that whole thread and you guys were all happy to hear Hedo was down, that is all I stated and nothing more.

BTW LOL @ you backing up Detroit...because Cleveland isn't good enough to beat us.

quote:
Originally posted by gporter:

quote:

quote:

Have a nice day.

Not Cleveland.

41 point lead is all I have to say, and I pretty much win any argument you or any Cavs fan can throw at me.

If the Cavs don't currently have the best defense, then you are absolutely brain dead. The only team that has as good as defense as the Cavs is the Celtics, and they aren't on the same level unless KG is in the game.

Don't even say the Magic have a good defense or i'll just laugh.

quote:

quote:

Well if the regular season didn't matter so much...why are you talking about best regular record, and "best regular season defense"? because the defense has been solid for 3 years now.

very contradicting right there

Best player? Irrelevant since Kobe was the best for the past few years and went ringless... Because he had no help

Sure Cleveland manage to knock off Detroit in 2007, but lets not go there after that series...SWEEEEP Your point? Cavs had a 22 year old LeBron, and our second best player was Boobie. They also went against a dynasty in the Spurs. They had Timmy, TP, and Manu all healthy. Nobody else could beat them besides the Suns.

Stop trolling and getting mad, I read that whole thread and you guys were all happy to hear Hedo was down, that is all I stated and nothing more. I didn't say anything about hedo in that thread, i don't want him hurt. I want him healthy so that when you don't make the conference finals you wont have that excuse.

BTW LOL @ you backing up Detroit...because Cleveland isn't good enough to beat us. Crack is whack man, you should seriously stop smoking it. Cavs beat the Magic this year. Cavs beat the magic at home, and the magic beat the cavs at home. Not surprising at all. Not to mention we were missing Big Z AND delonte the first game in orlando, and the second game was our 2nd of a back to back.

Next time try to make some valid points.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Have a nice day.

Not Cleveland.

If the Cavs don't currently have the best defense, then you are absolutely brain dead. The only team that has as good as defense as the Cavs is the Celtics, and they aren't on the same level unless KG is in the game.

the Magic have a good defense.

lmfao. So when Dwight Howard has to be pulled out to the perimeter because of a shooting big man, the Opposing teams never drive in right? WRONG. Orlando's rotations aren't on the same level as Cleveland's or Boston's. You rely on DH12 too much. If he makes one little mistake, your screwed, whereas if someone on boston or cleveland makes a mistake or steps out when they shouldn't have, someone else rotates to the hole, and stops the penetration. Not the case for Orlando.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Have a nice day.

Not Cleveland.

lol yeah i saw that great defense the cavs put up when they came to town twice and beat us senseless, oh wait! lol i'm all for lebron winning the mvp this season because he puts up the points, but the next time you want to waltz on in here and tell us the slowest center in the league and the biggest cry baby three point chucker point guard to ever play the game book ends your defensive awesomeness then you basically deserve to live in the rust belt.

i like anderson's defense although he flops more than the back set of a x rated film, the refs call it, it's just the girly style of play that most of the south american countries bring to the national basketball association, he for the most part has good hustle.

ben wallace seems to have a strained tendon, he's all but dissappeared from the league after going to chicago, but we know ben, he's probably been playing hurt, as of right now our all star point guard is hurt, so no one in this forum cares about hurt players, and what your team should be with good health.

lebron is lebron, and even with that i'd rather face off against your lebrons than alot of other teams in the east becuase they can't seem to win here at all, and i know we can sneak one away from cavsland. we know boston and detroit has enough physical play to topple us if we're not shooting well, and that's life, but you don't, not big z, not anderson, and lebron can't do it himself.

and mo williams was the cry baby i'm talking about, i know delonte and gibson are right there in the same argument, but it was almost painful to read what mo said when he wasn't selected for the all star team, then when he wasn't selected again, and then two guards had to go down before he got in, it's like the citizenship award from elementrary school, i'm sure your familiar with that.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nba...tats%3fsort%3ddefeff

top four defensive eff.

1 Orlando 99.0

2 Cleveland 99.1

3 Boston 99.1

4 Houston 101.6

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

it's like the citizenship award from elementrary school

wait...you mean everyone gets those? They told me it was because i was so awesome.