Sign in to follow this  
NameLess Scrub

What about this offensive play from Dwight?

Guys, I observed during the Knicks game that Dwight was posting somebody up in the first quarter off a pass from Lee. Lee then cut to the basket through the baseline and Dwight passed him the ball for the layup, which he missed, but yet it was a good play.

I cannot remember any other instance in which this was made, but the opportunity was there. The play was just over 4 minutes remaining in the 1st.

My point is, this should be a normal option for them to cut through the baseline using Dwight as a pick, or also make more usual for Dwight to pass back if the shot is open.

I hope I explained myself well and you post your thoughts.

Guys, I observed during the Knicks game that Dwight was posting somebody up in the first quarter off a pass from Lee. Lee then cut to the basket through the baseline and Dwight passed him the ball for the layup, which he missed, but yet it was a good play.

I cannot remember any other instance in which this was made, but the opportunity was there. The play was just over 4 minutes remaining in the 1st.

My point is, this should be a normal option for them to cut through the baseline using Dwight as a pick, or also make more usual for Dwight to pass back if the shot is open.

I hope I explained myself well and you post your thoughts.