Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Join the Cavs Live Blog/Chat Tonight!

Hey everybody,

I will be blogging live from tonight's highly anticipated game between the Magic and the Cavs.

I'll once again focus on providing insight on players and certain plays, interesting tidbits from shootaround and information that you could only gain from being behind-the-scenes and in the arena.

Tonight before the contest, I will see if there is any difference in the Magic's pregame warmups like Howard said there would be.

It's an interactive blog, so as always you guys can chat live with me and each other and ask questions as the game goes on. I'm looking to do this for the remainder of the regular season home games and for all of the playoffs.

A lot of people from the messageboard joined last time and it was a great time -- until the finish.

Tonight we'll once again have Radio Producer Brent Blum giving insight and updates from back in the studio. All angles of Magic basketball are sure to be covered in this live blog!

Feel free to participate in this in addition to any of the other chat features/threads you already follow.

Just use this link to participate at approx. 8 pm tonight:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...aliers_04032009.html

Thanks and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

PS: If anyone still has any questions about the Message Board night, I'll try again to answer them.

Hey everybody,

I will be blogging live from tonight's highly anticipated game between the Magic and the Cavs.

I'll once again focus on providing insight on players and certain plays, interesting tidbits from shootaround and information that you could only gain from being behind-the-scenes and in the arena.

Tonight before the contest, I will see if there is any difference in the Magic's pregame warmups like Howard said there would be.

It's an interactive blog, so as always you guys can chat live with me and each other and ask questions as the game goes on. I'm looking to do this for the remainder of the regular season home games and for all of the playoffs.

A lot of people from the messageboard joined last time and it was a great time -- until the finish.

Tonight we'll once again have Radio Producer Brent Blum giving insight and updates from back in the studio. All angles of Magic basketball are sure to be covered in this live blog!

Feel free to participate in this in addition to any of the other chat features/threads you already follow.

Just use this link to participate at approx. 8 pm tonight:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/...aliers_04032009.html

Thanks and I look forward to seeing some of you there.

PS: If anyone still has any questions about the Message Board night, I'll try again to answer them.