Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Cleveland Cavaliers

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

Hah, the hypocrisy in your post is just boiling over.

You defend a Magic fan for talking down the Cavs, but then you say not to talk down the Magic? That makes tons and tons of sense.

Pot calling kettle black? Yes sir.

Cavs fan have a reason to talk about making noise in the playoffs because the team has done so. The Magic have not. If the Magic do well in the playoffs this year, then Magic fan have a reason to talk.

It's really a simple concept to understand.

In the ORLANDO MAGIC message board, no its not. Go to the Cavs forum and agree with eveything they say.

The reasoning behind your argument is whats idiotic. because the cavs 'made noise' in the playoffs they can talk, even though both Orlando and Cleveland went the same distance in last years playoffs? haha, that makes tons and tons of sense.

Hahaha, now you're reallllllly reaching.

You talk about what the Cavs have done in the past, then say don't talk about the past - which one is it?

Don't back pedal too fast, you might fall on your butt.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

The reasoning behind your argument is whats idiotic. because the cavs 'made noise' in the playoffs they can talk, even though both Orlando and Cleveland went the same distance in last years playoffs? haha, that makes tons and tons of sense.

Oh please.

The Cavs went to 7 games with the eventual NBA Champions.

The Magic lost their series 4-1 to the Pistons.

There's a big difference there.

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

Oh please.

The Cavs went to 7 games with the eventual NBA Champions.

The Magic lost their series 4-1 to the Pistons.

There's a big difference there.

i really don't think so.

Magic, lost in the 2nd round

Cavs, lost in the 2nd round

now please tell me, how did Cleveland make more noise then Orlando?

7 game series, down to the wire against the eventual NBA Champions.

vs.

5 games series, easily won by Detroit.

You really don't understand the difference there? Wow.

Let's see, three of the losses were by 1, 5, and 7. And one of those came by the Pistons time keeper cheating. So...they didn't exactly beat us EASILY. It EASILY could've been us winning in five games had a couple shots gone the other way...and a certain time keeper did their job right...

Mark, quit making "noise" in this thread because it's ridiculous. Your Cavs buddy said that people were complaining because they were losers. I just wanted him to know that since there is no way on earth the Cavs will be able to hang with the Lakers, if they even make it that far, that they're going to eventually lose, and so according to his logic, there would be a lot of complaining in Cleveland country. Nobody is putting the Magic above the Cavs, I just acknowledged the fact that this isn't your year and so Cleveland's fan base would complain. Nobody said the Magic were going to make more "noise" or anything like that.

Don't try and interpret me bad mouthing the Cavs (except Mo Williams, I'll bad mouth him all I want, and Varejao), thus giving you the opportunity to compare our post season runs, which yes, were identical last year (2nd round exits), because I stated a fact. Fact is, there is no way you guys can hang with Kobe and company so you better hope that the Jazz or the Spurs take em out, preferably the Jazz, cuz we know what happened last time you faced San Antonio in the finals...

And don't be so proud of going 7 games with the Celtics. Atlanta did the same thing, you're not special.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Let's see, three of the losses were by 1, 5, and 7. And one of those came by the Pistons time keeper cheating. So...they didn't exactly beat us EASILY. It EASILY could've been us winning in five games had a couple shots gone the other way...and a certain time keeper did their job right...

4-1 is easily winning.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

I just acknowledged the fact that this isn't your year and so Cleveland's fan base would complain.

Really, that's a fact? It's already happened? Wow - you're a clairvoyant!.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:Fact is, there is no way you guys can hang with Kobe and company so you better hope that the Jazz or the Spurs take em out, preferably the Jazz, cuz we know what happened last time you faced San Antonio in the finals...

Another fact? Where are you getting this amazing facts from?

Who was on the Cavs team that played the Spurs? It was literally LeBron James and no one else. That's the best comeback you have? Haha.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:And don't be so proud of going 7 games with the Celtics. Atlanta did the same thing, you're not special.

Did I say I was proud that they went 7? No, I did not. It's a better accomplishment of going 7 games and losing at the end then dipping out 4-1 in a series.

Bringing Atlanta into the conversation is moot because that was a 1st round matchup. The Cavs were at least competitive in every game; Atlanta struggled away from their arena.

This is my car

back-to-the-future-car-dolorean.jpg

and yes, there are several facts you're not aware of.

Also, when you guys finish with the best record in the league and fail to bring the O'Brien trophy home, don't say I did't tell you.