Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Cleveland Cavaliers

^ You actually believe the garbage you just wrote? That's one of the most ignorant and arrogant posts I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Breaking news: Orlando Magic fans are the only fans in the entire NBA who never blame officials. You can search this entire forum and will not encounter one instance of a fan complaining about officiating.

Give me a freakin' break, man. For every reasonable fan there are two unreasonable fans. Sorry, but Magic fans are not the exception like you're trying to make it out to be.

But go ahead and continue living in your little fantasy world where Magic fans are perfect, darling little fans who would never react unreasonably. Nah, just not possible.

Keep making the ridiculous blanket generalizations that you can't seem to get away from. They really make you look incredibly informed and reasonable.

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

^ You actually believe the garbage you just wrote? That's one of the most ignorant and arrogant posts I've ever had the misfortune of reading.

Breaking news: Orlando Magic fans are the only fans in the entire NBA who never blame officials. You can search this entire forum and will not encounter one instance of a fan complaining about officiating.

Give me a freakin' break, man. For every reasonable fan there are two unreasonable fans. Sorry, but Magic fans are not the exception like you're trying to make it out to be.

But go ahead and continue living in your little fantasy world where Magic fans are perfect, darling little fans who would never react unreasonably. Nah, just not possible.

Keep making the ridiculous blanket generalizations that you can't seem to get away from. They really make you look incredibly informed and reasonable.

Just a quick question do you live in Cleveland?

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

quote:

dude sometimes i wonder if that Mark guy is a lawyer or something and hes just practicing his "argument tactics" LOL he sure seems to argue alot.

haha i like how you're getting a little too worked up. Point being we don't ***** as much as you Cavs fans do whenever your precious little LeBron doesn't get the call he wants. It's not that we're the only fans in the league who don't complain, its that Cavs fans are the only fans in the league who complain too much.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

quote:
Originally posted by onedollerbills:

quote:

dude sometimes i wonder if that Mark guy is a lawyer or something and hes just practicing his "argument tactics" LOL he sure seems to argue alot.

That's all he does when you talk about the Cavs, even if it wasn't a negative statement to begin with. If you try and talk back he just takes things way off course. I've had the misfortune of following him more than once though. At least it raises my Karma points, but I think this post, #500 will be my last as stanvandamme. It's time to retire it at a good number since SVG won't be with the team forever. Though I am from Utah and can't even remember Jerry Sloan not being the coach. I can't ever imagine the Jazz without him, that'll be extremely wierd.

quote:
Originally posted by JRam027:

haha i like how you're getting a little too worked up. Point being we don't ***** as much as you Cavs fans do whenever your precious little LeBron doesn't get the call he wants. It's not that we're the only fans in the league who don't complain, its that Cavs fans are the only fans in the league who complain too much.

*sigh* At least Stan makes reasonable counterpoints, you just babble.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

That's all he does when you talk about the Cavs, even if it wasn't a negative statement to begin with. If you try and talk back he just takes things way off course. I've had the misfortune of following him more than once though.

99.9% of the statements here about the Cavs are negative. What you consider "positive" comments are back-handed remarks.

This board is flooded with a)Mo Williams needs to shut up, he sucks! B)LeBron gets away with everything! c)The Cavs can't beat "insert team" in the playoffs! d)David Stern wants LeBron to win!

My posts rarely go "off course" - it's usually a Magic fan who steers the conversation in such a way because they choose not to respond to my challenges/questions/corrections.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

That's all he does when you talk about the Cavs, even if it wasn't a negative statement to begin with. If you try and talk back he just takes things way off course. I've had the misfortune of following him more than once though.

99.9% of the statements here about the Cavs are negative. What you consider "positive" comments are back-handed remarks.

This board is flooded with a)Mo Williams needs to shut up, he sucks! B)LeBron gets away with everything! c)The Cavs can't beat "insert team" in the playoffs! d)David Stern wants LeBron to win!

My posts rarely go "off course" - it's usually a Magic fan who steers the conversation in such a way because they choose not to respond to my challenges/questions/corrections.

I guess it's admirable that you want to defend your team to the very end even if nobody agrees with you but yourself. You get an "A" for effort and loyalty. I really hope we meet you in the playoffs (first because it'd mean ECF, second because they're always good games. That last one wasn't really good for you guys, but it happens. I enjoy me some Dwight vs. Lebron.)

And hey, I think the Cavs could beat the Thunder in the playoffs, so "C" isn't totally true. lol.

quote:

if this isn't babbling idk what is

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

He's just a guy who hustles. He doesn't "flop". He leads the league in charges drawn soo...uhh according to the refs he doesn't flop all that much.

this is byfar the dumbest thing i have read on these boards...and that is quite an accomplishment.

nba_g_varejao_400.jpg

this one just defies physics:

varejaotopper.jpg

he dedicated this one to all his idiot fans that acutally think he's not a flopper:

p1.charge.jpg

yeah, this is a perfectly natural way that people fall...no flopping here. Look the other way peacefulcav!!! I would hate for your delusions to be shattered.

2175327225_6a8fd52190.jpg

just one more, then i'll leave you to come to terms with your new realization that varejao is a punk *** flopper

pg2_g_odom_275.jpg

quote:

Yes, but Cavs fan can at least talk about making noise in the playoffs - because it's something they've done the last few seasons.

The Magic - not so much, now have they?

Lol, I wish my team got to the second round last season.

Ray Allen elbowing Varejao in the crotch was a win win. Philly might beat Boston without Allen (game is close and in progress), and I would rather face Philly than Chicago. But man was it good to see Allen do what I've always wanted to do and touch injure Varejao's manhood. I've just never been close enough. I hope he never comes to Orlando because I have absolutely no respect for his style of play.