Sign in to follow this  
My 6th Rebuild

Cleveland Cavaliers

quote:
Who was on the Cavs team that played the Spurs? It was literally LeBron James and no one else. That's the best comeback you have? Haha.

Sorry, I forgot third string all-stars count as important factors in championship runs.

Cavs down 8 at the end of the half to Washington. This has been a pretty good game, the refs have been GREAT. No 'star calls' yet tonight, a first for the NBA.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

This is my car

Deloreans are sweet to ride in.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:and yes, there are several facts you're not aware of.

Well, where are these facts?

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme: Also, when you guys finish with the best record in the league and fail to bring the O'Brien trophy home, don't say I did't tell you.

What, do you think you're the only person who thinks the Cavs won't win the NBA title? You're not alone, Stan.

Best record in a division/conference does not equate automatic NBA title (ask the Mavs about that one). The Cavs have plenty of weaknesses in their game that could prevent them from winning a title.

quote:

Sorry, I forgot third string all-stars count as important factors in championship runs.

Sometimes I wonder how you can come up with such absurd posts.

The Cavs this year are miles better than they were in 2007, and you're a fool to think otherwise.

Mo Williams is averaging 18ppg, 4apg, 3.5rbp, 1spg - shooting 46% FG, 43% 3PT and 91% FT. He's a BIG reason the Cavs are playing well this year. He's made close to 20 game winning or go-ahead shots for the Cavs in the final minutes of games. He's been instrumental to their success.

If you think that a player putting up those stats isn't an "important factor" you're screwed up in the head.

quote:
Deloreans are sweet to ride in.

Where's your proof?

quote:
The Cavs have plenty of weaknesses in their game that could prevent them from winning a title.

Where's your proof?

quote:
Sometimes I wonder

Where's your proof?

See how annoying it is when you post your opinions on a message board and people like you demand a bibliography or something? (of course you'll quote this and say, "You didn't say opinion, you said fact", and "When did I ever demand a bibliography?", very predictable)

The Cavs are 0 for 2 this year against the favorite out West(FACT). I've watched the Cavs and Lakers play twice this year and the Cavs can't hang(FACT). Time will prove that the Cavs aren't going to win it all this year(FUTURE FACT), and in time Cav message boards will be full of complaints when you're team is finally knocked out of the playoffs(FACT). Maybe instead of demanding proof all the time you should just have a little patience. You're team has amounted to nothing in nearly 40 years of existence(FACT), so it shouldn't be too hard to just wait a little longer, should it?

/discussion

Gosh, you suck at this today.

I've ridden in a Delorean several times. I can actually have an opinion based on a real, factual experience.

Cavs weaknesses are evidenced by their inability to defend the interior. There are numerous games to refer to for factual evidence.

When the Cavs went to the Finals in 2007, they swept the Spurs 2-0 in the regular season. This just destroyed your 'argument' about Cavs-Lakers. Good move there, captain.

How many titles have the Magic won? Oh, that's right - same as the Cavs, ZERO. Again, you're talking down the Cavs yet the Magic haven't done squat either. Hello, hypocrisy. It seems to be your best friend these days.

Maybe you should stop making ridiculous claims with "facts" that aren't really "facts"? Now there's a good idea - FACT.

quote:

Mark, quit making "noise" in this thread because it's ridiculous. Your Cavs buddy said that people were complaining because they were losers. I just wanted him to know that since there is no way on earth the Cavs will be able to hang with the Lakers, if they even make it that far, that they're going to eventually lose, and so according to his logic, there would be a lot of complaining in Cleveland country. Nobody is putting the Magic above the Cavs, I just acknowledged the fact that this isn't your year and so Cleveland's fan base would complain. Nobody said the Magic were going to make more "noise" or anything like that.

Don't try and interpret me bad mouthing the Cavs (except Mo Williams, I'll bad mouth him all I want, and Varejao), thus giving you the opportunity to compare our post season runs, which yes, were identical last year (2nd round exits), because I stated a fact. Fact is, there is no way you guys can hang with Kobe and company so you better hope that the Jazz or the Spurs take em out, preferably the Jazz, cuz we know what happened last time you faced San Antonio in the finals...

And don't be so proud of going 7 games with the Celtics. Atlanta did the same thing, you're not special.

Uh...I was right wasn't I though? The losers do blame the refs. lol I never said anything else. Nothing about the lakers or spurs or whatever. I don't really get why everyone on these boards hates Mo and Andy. What did they do to your team that was so bad? especially andy lol. He's just a guy who hustles. He doesn't "flop". He leads the league in charges drawn soo...uhh according to the refs he doesn't flop all that much.

quote:
Originally posted by TreyTime:

Maybe we just need to start going on Cleveland's forum and troll, they do it to us, I see it as a fair trade.

How did i troll? i just made a statement. It wasn't even directed towards your team. It was a general statement that is true. The losers blame the refs.

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

Gosh, you suck at this today.

I've ridden in a Delorean several times. I can actually have an opinion based on a real, factual experience.

Cavs weaknesses are evidenced by their inability to defend the interior. There are numerous games to refer to for factual evidence.

When the Cavs went to the Finals in 2007, they swept the Spurs 2-0 in the regular season. This just destroyed your 'argument' about Cavs-Lakers. Good move there, captain.

How many titles have the Magic won? Oh, that's right - same as the Cavs, ZERO. Again, you're talking down the Cavs yet the Magic haven't done squat either. Hello, hypocrisy. It seems to be your best friend these days.

Maybe you should stop making ridiculous claims with "facts" that aren't really "facts"? Now there's a good idea - FACT.

ouch...lol

quote:

Wasn't really expecting you to try and prove this...lol. My opinion based on the real factual experience of watching the NBA for years and years and witnessing what makes a championship team, is that your Cavs stand no chance against the Lakers (maybe they could win game, but no more).

If you're going to make a statement about your precious Delorean rides than don't assume the right to protest the statements of others based on their experiences.

quote:

The Lakers this year are exponentially better than the Cavs of 2006-2007, so don't think for a second the Lakers are going to choke in a finals match up with a team they beat twice already this year. Epic failure of a comparison.

quote:

Pretty sure if I was a hypocrite in this situation I would be praising the Magic based on their accomplishments while deficating on the Cavs for their lack of accomplishment when in fact both have accomplished the same thing: being swept in the finals. Did I ever praise the Magic in comparison to the Cavs? Negative. I was letting you know that time will tell you that I'm right about the Cavs not winning a title and so have some patience instead of demanding evidence. I guess I was wrong in assuming that after 40 years of suck you might've developed patience in respect to not winning a title, but I was obviously wrong.

The Cavs have had a great season, no doubt about it, but they're not going to win the title and you can expect the legions of Lebron fans to put some blame on the refs.

Sorry for agreeing with Peaceful Cavalier and giving an example of when his statement would come true. Didn't know it would cause a problem, but than again, every time I mention the Cavaliers, markketch takes the opportunity to get defensive.

I guess I should've known better.

quote:
Originally posted by Peaceful Cavalier23:

quote:

Mark, quit making "noise" in this thread because it's ridiculous. Your Cavs buddy said that people were complaining because they were losers. I just wanted him to know that since there is no way on earth the Cavs will be able to hang with the Lakers, if they even make it that far, that they're going to eventually lose, and so according to his logic, there would be a lot of complaining in Cleveland country. Nobody is putting the Magic above the Cavs, I just acknowledged the fact that this isn't your year and so Cleveland's fan base would complain. Nobody said the Magic were going to make more "noise" or anything like that.

Don't try and interpret me bad mouthing the Cavs (except Mo Williams, I'll bad mouth him all I want, and Varejao), thus giving you the opportunity to compare our post season runs, which yes, were identical last year (2nd round exits), because I stated a fact. Fact is, there is no way you guys can hang with Kobe and company so you better hope that the Jazz or the Spurs take em out, preferably the Jazz, cuz we know what happened last time you faced San Antonio in the finals...

And don't be so proud of going 7 games with the Celtics. Atlanta did the same thing, you're not special.

Uh...I was right wasn't I though? The losers do blame the refs. lol I never said anything else. Nothing about the lakers or spurs or whatever. I don't really get why everyone on these boards hates Mo and Andy. What did they do to your team that was so bad? especially andy lol. He's just a guy who hustles. He doesn't "flop". He leads the league in charges drawn soo...uhh according to the refs he doesn't flop all that much.

You're either a super homer, or you watch every Cavs game high as a kite if you don't think Varejao flops.