Sign in to follow this  
MagicDOLPHIN

Autograph ?'s

I've been fortunate enough to go to some games this year and in years past but now i'm greedy i would like to start getting some player's autographs at the games i go to.

So my question is does anyone have advice or just good stories to share with me that might help me in my quest to get the Magic Men's Autographs?

I've been fortunate enough to go to some games this year and in years past but now i'm greedy i would like to start getting some player's autographs at the games i go to.

So my question is does anyone have advice or just good stories to share with me that might help me in my quest to get the Magic Men's Autographs?

if u want to get magic autographs...just get into the arena at an hour before tip off and the security lets u by the floor for the first 1/2 hour. just go by the exit where the players leave and usually a few players will sign autographs...good luck

If your soul really is so empty that you need a grown man's signature to validate your existence, you can spring for courtside or floor seats (row A or B) for a game and hang out in Club Blue. Following each game, just about every Magic player will sign a handful of autographs for the patrons waiting at the window that opens up on the locker room.

quote:
Originally posted by Catman Forever:

If your soul really is so empty that you need a grown man's signature to validate your existence, you can spring for courtside or floor seats (row A or B) for a game and hang out in Club Blue. Following each game, just about every Magic player will sign a handful of autographs for the patrons waiting at the window that opens up on the locker room.

Just curious, about how much do those seats go for? I have seen some on stub hub running about $900 for the smaller games

Back in the day I got any Magic autograph I wanted here in Utah because I was the only Orlando fan asking for em at Jazz games...then TMac came along. And now with Dwight and recent success, a little bandwagon is forming. Not to mention all the guys that make their kids wear Boozer and Redick jerseys to those games...stupid Duke fans.

So I was like 18 and ran down to get TMac's autograph once he was heading to the locker room. I was right in his grill with my sharpie and thing I wanted signed. I thought he was going to sign my thing next, and he literally pushed my arms aside and signed some other stuff. I was totally offended because I idolized the guy at the time. What a dewsh. I guess he touched me though, lol.

Other messed up story. After a Jazz Magic game, Jameer and Dwight both took off their shoes and Jameer just gave his to some lady right there, but Dwight tossed his up to a little kid, like 10 years old. This full grown man comes down and steals the shoe from the kid while he was happy and celebrating. People were pissed and throwing stuff at the guy as he ran away, and the kid was just crying. Way messed up.

I suggest following these steps before you go to get some autographs.....

1. Make sure you are not over the age of 13.

2. If you are over the age of 13, make sure you are getting the autograph for someone who is under the age of 13.

3. If you are over the age of 13 and you are not getting the autograph for someone under the age of 13 then follow these steps...

First, get together your t-shirts, hats, trading cards or whatever useless piece of memorabilia you want to get signed.

Next, lay them out on your Transformers bed spread.

Next, find a black or blue sharpie.

Next, go ahead scribble whatever name you want signed on your stuff.(Be sure not to mark up your sweet bed spread.)

Finally, put all of your useless gear back in the closet where they came from and ask every person that comes into your house if they want to see your Magic autographs.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

Back in the day I got any Magic autograph I wanted here in Utah because I was the only Orlando fan asking for em at Jazz games...then TMac came along. And now with Dwight and recent success, a little bandwagon is forming. Not to mention all the guys that make their kids wear Boozer and Redick jerseys to those games...stupid Duke fans.

So I was like 18 and ran down to get TMac's autograph once he was heading to the locker room. I was right in his grill with my sharpie and thing I wanted signed. I thought he was going to sign my thing next, and he literally pushed my arms aside and signed some other stuff. I was totally offended because I idolized the guy at the time. What a dewsh. I guess he touched me though, lol.

Other messed up story. After a Jazz Magic game, Jameer and Dwight both took off their shoes and Jameer just gave his to some lady right there, but Dwight tossed his up to a little kid, like 10 years old. This full grown man comes down and steals the shoe from the kid while he was happy and celebrating. People were pissed and throwing stuff at the guy as he ran away, and the kid was just crying. Way messed up.

Someone should've done more than throw stuff at the guy. No way I would let some scumbag steal from a kid and walk away.

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

I suggest following these steps before you go to get some autographs.....

1. Make sure you are not over the age of 13.

2. If you are over the age of 13, make sure you are getting the autograph for someone who is under the age of 13.

3. If you are over the age of 13 and you are not getting the autograph for someone under the age of 13 then follow these steps...

First, get together your t-shirts, hats, trading cards or whatever useless piece of memorabilia you want to get signed.

Next, lay them out on your Transformers bed spread.

Next, find a black or blue sharpie.

Next, go ahead scribble whatever name you want signed on your stuff.(Be sure not to mark up your sweet bed spread.)

Finally, put all of your useless gear back in the closet where they came from and ask every person that comes into your house if they want to see your Magic autographs.

Some people collect stamps or coins, others play video games when they're adults, and others like to get autographs past the age of 13, nothing wrong with that. Don't think my wife would ever allow our bed to be decked out in Optimus Prime though.