Sign in to follow this  
zollman1

Eastern Conf Seeding Thread Request :-)

I have never seen a "thread request" thread before, but I thought I would give this a shot....

If anyone has the time, it would be REALLY NICE to have a stickied thread that would contain consolidated Eastern Conf Standings information such as:

Our current standing, upcoming games, (this one is a no brainer, but would nice to be consolidated with info requested below)

Boston's current standing, upcoming games

Philly's current standing, upcoming games

Detroit's current standing, upcoming games

Maybe Miami, Maybe Cleveland??

Also, the person who creates this thread could maybe take a shot at predicting the W's and L's and provide a bit of a forecast of seeding movement as we near the end of the season.

We have a couple of threads that currently touch on the subjects (i.e. Road to the top of the east and Which seed would you want?), but leaves a bit to be desired..

I could figure this out on my own, but you have to drill down into each team's schedules, etc. and I don't have the time to do it at work...

If anyone is bored and looking for something to do, it would be awesome to put something like I describe above together for everyone to reference.

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes this on!

I have never seen a "thread request" thread before, but I thought I would give this a shot....

If anyone has the time, it would be REALLY NICE to have a stickied thread that would contain consolidated Eastern Conf Standings information such as:

Our current standing, upcoming games, (this one is a no brainer, but would nice to be consolidated with info requested below)

Boston's current standing, upcoming games

Philly's current standing, upcoming games

Detroit's current standing, upcoming games

Maybe Miami, Maybe Cleveland??

Also, the person who creates this thread could maybe take a shot at predicting the W's and L's and provide a bit of a forecast of seeding movement as we near the end of the season.

We have a couple of threads that currently touch on the subjects (i.e. Road to the top of the east and Which seed would you want?), but leaves a bit to be desired..

I could figure this out on my own, but you have to drill down into each team's schedules, etc. and I don't have the time to do it at work...

If anyone is bored and looking for something to do, it would be awesome to put something like I describe above together for everyone to reference.

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes this on!