Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic-Cavaliers Quotes

i had no idea where to post this, but this is a good quote from the pistons cavs game after sheed recieved his 16th technical for the year.

i saw it on 'first sip' on espn.com but this is a link to the publication that wrote the actual story, the quotes from AI in the first half of the article are great, not for detroit, but for anyone wondering if they will have chemistry problems.

http://www.freep.com/article/2...ack+of+playing+time+

quote:
"Rasheed Wallace, who returned to the lineup after missing 11 games with a sore left calf, will likely miss tonight's game at New Jersey because he picked up his 16th technical of the season, which -- barring a reprieve from the league -- means an automatic one-game suspension. What drew his ire was when Tayshaun Prince was called for a foul on LeBron James with 13.9 seconds left in the third quarter. It was a close play, and James could have been called for a charge. Wallace started complaining and was quickly given a technical. When asked why he was given the technical, Wallace said: ' 'Cause I said it was a stupid-star call. The one where he ran Tayshaun over and Tay' was already there. He charged him, and they called blocking on Tay'.' Wallace then asked how many fouls James had. James had none in 40 minutes of play.He said: 'Yeah, in a game like that, huh?' As for the possibility of missing tonight's game, Wallace said: 'That's what happens when you speak the truth.'"