Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Magic Morphing Into Comeback Kids

Honestly, I don't like this team playing from behind, but there is not much you can do but hope they comeback every time they lose a lead.

I guess its the fact that I am used to them being up so big and making enough runs/stops against teams trying to get back in the game, and they close out games well. I feel like the Magic have almost perfected their close out this year as opposed to last year when they'd completely have 76er like melt downs at times.

It could be a key thing to make runs at the right time no doubt and very critical come playoff time, lets hope that we get our act together and not have to see our Magic comeback every game though, we should be blowing out a few teams we play in the schedule ahead.

i agree that we have been holdin it down when it comes to 4th quarter turn arounds...thats very respectful in my eyes...but i also agree with SVG..we use to dominate from the start of the first quarter to the last sec in the 4th..and right now we need to get that mentality back...ESPECIALLY with these Boston/Detroit games...take NO chances...murder them from the jump and never look back...hopefully we do that...