Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Squad of Superheroes Sets Suns

What's with Shaq saying that he played Howard straight up all night? Every time Dwight drove there was someone waiting to collapse. Also, Dwight was fronting and getting physical with Shaq all night. I know with fronting you're supposed to have back side help, but Dwight just defended Shaq amazingly and barely let the ball even come in. The only times Shaq could really do anything was when he pushed off or something to create space.

I don't know why I'm complaining about Shaq's commments because they're usually ridiculous, but give Dwight credit for being the best center in the league and quit living in the past like Uncle Rico. For anything Shaq dished out, Dwight gave it right back. He didn't take any of his crap and I'm way proud of him.

uncle_rico.jpg

The only time Shaq got an advantage was when he pushed off or held Dwight. Dwight made him look foolish on several plays, but Shaq made himself look even worse by his flops.

Shaq's flopping and SVG's reaction is still all over the ESPN shows today. Dwight did his talking on the court. Forget Wade's fifty, forget Shaq playing Dwight "straight up" in the stats... the Magic are 44 and 16. There's only 3 other teams out of the 30 in the NBA that can say they have that or better. So "Scoreboard." But this article is about one thing.

Five chickens.

Let the legend of the Polish Hammer continue to grow.

Gortat should eat 5 fresh bears instead. He just goes and kills them, get them in the oven and voila.

I'm very happy that Dwight was able to be responsible for the game in the 4th quarter. He took it Shaq, that was great!