Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

Mo Williams guarantees a title this season...

^ When Maurice Williams is the anchor and leader for a team that not only wins a title, but goes to the ECF for almost a decade, then you can let the comparisons begin.

You don't have to wear any color of glasses to realize that Maurice Williams is nothing compared to Billups. And why on earth would an Orlando fan want to support Billups? The man is a nightmare and our "glasses" are never colored to like him, he's just good and we have to admit it.

quote:
Originally posted by markketch:

^ You're wearing Magic colored glasses, which is why you dislike Mo Williams.

See how that works?

yeah...i mean mo williams has DESTROYED the magic so far this year hasn't he? I have every reason to dislike him. The cavs w/ mo are a whopping 0-1 against the magic...maybe that is where my bias comes from.

billups on the other hand has never done anything to make a magic fan dislike him...oh wait, besides leading his team past the magic in the playoffs on three separate occasions not to mention pwning us every regular season.

you're not only a troll...you're retarded. It's like the perfect storm of annoyance.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:

^ You're wearing Magic colored glasses, which is why you dislike Mo Williams.

See how that works?

yeah...i mean mo williams has DESTROYED the magic so far this year hasn't he? I have every reason to dislike him. The cavs w/ mo are a whopping 0-1 against the magic...maybe that is where my bias comes from.

billups on the other hand has never done anything to make a magic fan dislike him...oh wait, besides leading his team past the magic in the playoffs on three separate occasions not to mention pwning us every regular season.

you're not only a troll...you're retarded. It's like the perfect storm of annoyance.

You misunderstood me. I am in no way saying that Mo is anywhere near Mr. Big Shot in terms of talent. I am just saying they both did similar things this year. Both of the teams they went to improved greatly when they were added. Is there a lie in that? I am not saying in any way that Mo is near Chauncey in pretty much anything, just that they did similar things for their teams by making the teams they were traded to much improved than the year before.

Also, for the record, I don't think LBJ is even close to MJ right now. I was just trying to prove a point that a one-man team can't lead his team to 60+ wins. Just look at Wade, he is arguably having just as good a season as Lebron. The only explanation for Lebron having his team on pace for 20 more wins than Wade is that he has a much better supporting cast. The cavs are not a one man team anymore.

And once more, I am not comparing Mo and Chauncey, except for the ways they impacted their respective teams.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme:

^ When Maurice Williams is the anchor and leader for a team that not only wins a title, but goes to the ECF for almost a decade, then you can let the comparisons begin.

You don't have to wear any color of glasses to realize that Maurice Williams is nothing compared to Billups. And why on earth would an Orlando fan want to support Billups? The man is a nightmare and our "glasses" are never colored to like him, he's just good and we have to admit it.

Can you read? Did I ever compare Mo Williams to Billups? Did I even mention Billups?

Let me know. Thanks.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

Wow, your comprehension is absolutely terrible.

1. Mo's production has absolutely nothing to do with your dislike for him, evidenced in the posts that have to do with the subject. You don't like him because of a comment he made, and you're acting like a butt hurt 13 year old over it. Grow up.

2. Just like stanvandamme, you suck at reading. I never compared Mo Williams to Billups.

3. Now who looks like the retard in all of this? You. Congrats.

quote:

quote:

Can you read? Did I ever compare Mo Williams to Billups? Did I even mention Billups?

Let me know. Thanks.

Not only can I read, I can write too. (What a dumb question) And why are you such an idiot when it comes to how your posts are interpreted?

Obawan12 made a comparison on Billups and Williams. no ma'am vehemently denied the validity of such a comparison and than you came in and opposed no ma'am saying that he had magic colored glasses and that's why he disliked Williams. You're obviously sticking up (pun intended) for Williams when he's put down in a Billups comparison, so YES you do like to think Williams is worthy of licking Billups shoes.

Anyways, how about you notice that my post pertains not only to you, but Obawan and the Billups Williams comparison.

We could avoid a lot of time wasting if you wouldn't just assume you're the only person I'm talking to...don't be so gloated. You know what happens when you ASSume. And PLEASE get ANY kind of glasses your comprehension needs help.

ns11a.gif

quote:

Not only can I read, I can write too. (What a dumb question) And why are you such an idiot when it comes to how your posts are interpreted?

I'm starting to seriously doubt you can read. Thanks for answering a rhetorical question posted in jest though. Very impressive.

How can you seriously "interpret" that I was somehow commenting on the Chauncey Billups comparison? There is no literal or implied connection at all, and it's your own ignorance if you're trying to draw such a connection.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme: Obawan12 made a comparison on Billups and Williams. no ma'am vehemently denied the validity of such a comparison and than you came in and opposed no ma'am saying that he had magic colored glasses and that's why he disliked Williams.

Yes, my post was clearly about MO WILLIAMS. Thank you for finally realizing that.

quote:
Originally posted by stanvandamme: Anyways, how about you notice that my post was broken up into two paragraphs. Let Obawan worry about the first one that addresses the Billups Williams comparison and how about you worry about the second one that talks about magic colored glasses and pertains to your comments.

We could avoid a lot of time wasting if you wouldn't just assume you're the only person I'm talking to...don't be so gloated, and get ANY kind of glasses, it might help your comprehension.

So I'm supposed to magically determine that after you refer directly to MY POST, that you're really referring to the poster above? Ok chief...that makes a lot of sense. Again, another piss poor excuse on your behalf.

We could avoid a LOT of time if you'd learn to respond directly to the original poster, not lump together responses with no clarification of whom you're referring to.

Here are some very simple fixes, since you obviously have trouble addressing comments. (1) Use quotes and respond directly to them (2) insert the name of the person you're responding to, i.e. "Obawan - yadda yadda".

Two very simple fixes so you don't look like an ***** when you respond again. Take your own advice and get your own glasses because your logic just hit an all-time low with this last post.

I'll wait for you to respond with another ridiculous post where you try to defend your convoluted crap.

Dear Mark,

You're an idiot.

I put this symbol ^ sarcastically because that's what you put in responding to no ma'am (I'd actually never used shift+6 before, thought it'd be cool). If that's why you think I was only talking to you, that's great doesn't change the first sentence though.

Just so you understand, a thread's purpose is so several people can converse about a specific topic. If I wanted to only talk to you, or anyone else for that matter, I would send you a private message (most forums have that capability including this one, in case you were wondering).

If you were reading the conversation you would know that people were talking about Billups and Williams and so if I'm making comments about that comparison which you apparently didn't mention, than why the crap would you even think I was talking to you?

You told no ma'am that he didn't agree with a Willams Billups comparison because of his magic colored glasses which he let you know was ridiculous because it is. I let you know the same thing and so how about addressing that and quit acting like the things said to Obawan12 are addressed at you.

The whole point of all this, is that however thick any kind of magic glasses are, Williams can't be positively compared to Billups right now, it has absolutely nothing to do with the team you root for, there just isn't a comparison. That being said, you should've kept your mouth shut in the first place.

Sincerely,

Someone who HATES your posts

Please, can we just stop comparing Mo and Billups? I never meant for it to be a real comparison, just comparing how they effected their teams. I will even go edit my post, just no more Billups-Mo comparisons.

quote:
Originally posted by Obawan12:

Please, can we just stop comparing Mo and Billups? I never meant for it to be a real comparison, just comparing how they effected their teams. I will even go edit my post, just no more Billups-Mo comparisons.

Silence the Violence, Increase the Peace.

I like that.

Dear Stan,

You're an amazingly immature fellow who cannot admit his faults. Am I surprised that you responded with another ignorant post? Not one bit - it seems it's all you can do on this message board.

I put "^" because I was clearly addressing ONE person. It was OBVIOUS whom I was addressing. You, on the other hand, failed to make it obvious. Now you are backtracking and saying you put it there "sarcastically". I'm supposed to believe that? Riiiight.

Just so you understand, there is a QUOTE function on this message board. The whole purpose of the QUOTE function is to keep threads in order, that way people can clearly read through and follow with the conversation. This function permits users to communicate back and forth in a single thread, thus avoiding private messages. It is a very simple tool to use, I suggest you give it a shot and use it to its fullest extent.

If you were reading the conversation, you'd see that I was addressing ONE piece of it. Please go back and read it again, since you're still failing to make this distinction. I explained why I thought ma'am doesn't like Mo Williams. I made no mention or implied reference to Chauncey Billups. As I've already pointed out, you're at the fault of your own ignorance here.

And no, the "whole point" of this isn't about Mo Williams and Chauncey Billups since I neither referred to nor implied I was referring to said statement. I do not agree with Obawan's assessment and have never made any mention of it.

Sincerely,

Someone who thinks you need to grow up.

Once again, I WASN'T talking to you only. I don't care what you think about Williams and Billups and what you did or did not say. I don't care. And just so you understand, I don't care.

I was joining in the conversation of Obawan and no ma'am when I talked about Williams and Billups.

You talked about magic glasses affecting someones view of Schmo Williams and that is all you should be talking to me about. QUIT telling us what you didn't talk about because nobody cares.

The problem here, is that when somebody disagrees with something you type, you start questioning their intelligence and you make no attempt to defend yourself with facts and you get way off the subject.

If me or no ma'am says that a dislike of Williams has nothing to do with us being Orlando fans but rather the fact that he's a talker and hasn't done anything to merit the crap he talks about, than don't break down our posts and question if we graduated high school or not.

Williams cried about not being an All Star, he was ****y about the Skills Challenge, and he thinks Cleveland will win it all (not gonna happen, you'd get swept by the Lakers the same way you did the Spurs). Williams is a schmuck.

If you don't think so, tell us why he's good instead of asking if we can read. If you can't handle people disagreeing with you than quit posting on message boards that aren't even for your team because nobody agrees with you here.

See you on Tuesday