Sign in to follow this  
christophergentry110401

**** QUIT FREAKING OUT WE AIN'T THAT GOOD

quote:
Originally posted by christophergentry110401:

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR **** COACH(Doesn't sound like an endorsement) ITS THE FACT WE ARENT THAT GOOD (Otis was pleased enough with the team that he did not make any moves before the trade deadline) . YOU KNEW I KNEW EVERYONE KNEW.(The players were deemed at the beginning of the year to go beyond the first playoffs round) DID YOU HONESTLY THINK WE HAD A CHANCE BECAUSE I DIDNT MAYBE YOU I AM TO MUCH OF A REALIST BUT DANG YOU PEOPLE HAVE TO QUIT THIS (Quit what?) . D12 IS LEARNING A VALUABLE LESSON YOU WILL GET BULLIED IN THE PLAYOFFS AND HE IS ALSO LEARNING THAT IF HE DOESN'T FIGHT FOR THE BALL UNLIKE THE REGULAR SEASON HE AINT GETTING IT. (D-12 is learning that his quickness is not being utilized and he is asked to wrestle with 3 defenders in smash mouth stand around basketball)

CALM DOWN (We are.) WE ALL KNEW THIS WAS COMING THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SEASON OF LETS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THEN FIND A GOOD PLAYER (You mean playerS. A pt guard, for example, was not thought to have been needed.) IN FREE AGENCY WITH GRANTS CONTRACT COMING OFF THE BOOKS......

RESPONSE MADE IN COLOR - (Most of us are disappointed with the lack of progress this team has made this year)

I guess I can't understand when anyone makes a statement that Bhill is a good coach. If it is the players fault then why play those players? So we have 15 lousy players? We don't have 5 players that can play good enough to be in the NBA? So then it is managements fault for paying lousy players big money and signing them through drafts and free agency. I guess I can't see that! Honestly, he wasn't a good coach the first time around and he is even worse this time.

When a bad player leaves the team complaining about a coach then yes, one can understand the whining but when All-Stars leave complaining?? Why would they?

We are much better then what we have played to this year and yes, it is managements fault.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Here's another thing for all the coach bashers. Otis and Magic management have fully backed Brian Hill. He is definitely coming back next year.

Answer me this question, does this mean we are gonna have to listen to all you guys ripping on Coach Hill all summer and into next year?

You know when you rip Brian you are ripping Otis and the whole Magic management.

If you feel like that you may as well get off the Magic boards!

in a word YES