Sign in to follow this  
Rojogrande

Is it just me or...

has anyone else noticed the last few games Turk being rather short with CLee. I mean even since day one it has seemed that Turk would hardly pass the ball to Courtney. But the last few games anytime Turk makes a mistake and Courtney is around it seems he partly blames CLee for it.

I was at the Indy game and there was a play where Granger beat Turk off the dribble. CLee came over to help but Turk was kinda in his way and Granger scored and got fouled by Hedo. Hedo then turned around and started going off on Courtney (no one else) for not being there to help him out.

I saw that same reaction from Turk again tonight a couple times. I know Courtney did not have a great game offensively tonight and made a few mistakes. But what is Hedo's deal with CLee. Other players on the team make mistakes and he doesn't have near the same reaction with anyone else.

With Jameer out the last thing that needs to be going on is any kinda of discrepancy among team mates.

I do not want to start some kinda of out cry. But if something is going on between the two of them it needs to be resolved and asap. And I can assure you that Courtney is not the type of person to be causing problems. Not meaning to put the blame on Turk. It's just not in Courtney's personality or character. As shown throughout the season he knows his role on the team and does what is asked of him. He is not the type of person to over step the coaches boundries.

--Rojogrande

has anyone else noticed the last few games Turk being rather short with CLee. I mean even since day one it has seemed that Turk would hardly pass the ball to Courtney. But the last few games anytime Turk makes a mistake and Courtney is around it seems he partly blames CLee for it.

I was at the Indy game and there was a play where Granger beat Turk off the dribble. CLee came over to help but Turk was kinda in his way and Granger scored and got fouled by Hedo. Hedo then turned around and started going off on Courtney (no one else) for not being there to help him out.

I saw that same reaction from Turk again tonight a couple times. I know Courtney did not have a great game offensively tonight and made a few mistakes. But what is Hedo's deal with CLee. Other players on the team make mistakes and he doesn't have near the same reaction with anyone else.

With Jameer out the last thing that needs to be going on is any kinda of discrepancy among team mates.

I do not want to start some kinda of out cry. But if something is going on between the two of them it needs to be resolved and asap. And I can assure you that Courtney is not the type of person to be causing problems. Not meaning to put the blame on Turk. It's just not in Courtney's personality or character. As shown throughout the season he knows his role on the team and does what is asked of him. He is not the type of person to over step the coaches boundries.

--Rojogrande

They all need to quit whinning and arguing on the court. They are playing frustrated and not determined. They are bickering amongst each other and definately the referees. Dwight has been complaining after everytime he doesn't score or gets a turnover. He is definately not the only one. Let your play do the talking on the court!!!!!!! Come together in adversity and become focused on the prize. It is not over fellas, but you must work hard to regain the chemistry and flow that you had before Jameer was hurt or we could be looking at a first round exit.

Yeah, I noticed that too. When they were on the fast break, Hedo drove down the lane and threw it to the corner 3 where Lee left and started cutting towards the hole, and made it seem like Lee's fault when Hedo threw it away.