Sign in to follow this  
thagr8wunn

Hedo must be traded while we can get something for him!!!

dont mess with the top 7-8 players i think if we could bolster the end of the bench with a defensive player down the stretch it could help us as that player can pick up the biggest threat and take pressure off of shard and turk to hit the shots that count early rather than rely on the big clutch shot to win the game.

this is the kind of stuff that keep people from signing up...i just signed up in november, but i've been a fan since i was 6. I had an account here before, but i forgot what the hell my name was. A fan's a fan, i say any and all lurkers should sign up and not worry about being called fairweather fans and n00bs and everything else.

(unless they're redick slobbers, we have plenty)

Well i guess you guys think this is a stupid and boring thread but as much as i love Hedo as a player and person and want him to stay, Otis is never going to give him the money he wants..i don

quote:
Originally posted by thagr8wunn:

I hate to say trade Hedo but i really believe he is all about the money and stats... i would love to get some kinda combination of players from Portland...

They're very young team and will not be open to such deal

Trading Hedo makes no sense whats so ever right now. What would you get in return??? Just starting a thread with Trade Hedo for something now with out giving what you would want in return and explaining how the new players would fit is a thread topic... I might start a thread that says let make a trade .. not sure who... and not sure for what. The fact is the only trade that will take place is a minor one.

dont get me wrong i love hedo and chemistry is huge, but i dont want for him to walk and get nothing in return. i just think that hedo had a great year last year and that might have been a fluke.

quote:
Originally posted by thagr8wunn:

also hedo is gonna want alot of money... lets say 10 -12 million a year... are we gonna want to give him that much just cuz of what he did last year?

IMO, he will get between 9-10M.

These topics are really boring. Mods need to clean same 39592 trade hedo threads..

Well now is the time Otis...

Make a trade with the Blazers, they have placed a warning to other NBA teams if they sign Darius Miles so why not just threat them into something beautiful? Give us some good players for Hedo or else we sign Darius Miles.

Something like Hedo and pick for LeMarcus Aldridge and Rudy Fernandez...

I see no harm in this since the Blazers are making legal warnings to NBA teams about Miles.