Sign in to follow this  
Aron-Ingi

New years trade...

as soon as i read tyrus thomas and corey maggette i couldn't help but laugh. Tyrus is one of the dumbest basketball players in the league and mags is one of the most selfish.

I was briefly infatuated with bringing mags here this summer, but i now realize how wrong i was because peaches is the far better fit for this team. If mags was here instead of peaches, i can guarantee our losses would be well into double digits by now. He is just that kind of disruptive force on a team.

Also, these are two poor, below average teams. Do we really want to trade winners for losers?

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

as soon as i read tyrus thomas and corey maggette i couldn't help but laugh. Tyrus is one of the dumbest basketball players in the league and mags is one of the most selfish.

I was briefly infatuated with bringing mags here this summer, but i now realize how wrong i was because peaches is the far better fit for this team. If mags was here instead of peaches, i can guarantee our losses would be well into double digits by now. He is just that kind of disruptive force on a team.

Also, these are two poor, below average teams. Do we really want to trade winners for losers?

Agree. Thomas shows that he hasnt basketball IQ at all. I guess Maggette isn

The only trade that has any chance of getting done is JJ/Cook/Bogans or any combination of the three for a backup PG. We're not going to get Gooden or Maggette back in a Magic uniform and I think that's just fine.

I can't figure out for the life of me why so many of you want to blow up a team that as of this writing is only 2.5 games away from 1st place in the East. I know we've probably got about a 50/50 chance of re-signing Hedo, but with our performance so far this season...I see no reason why we should upset the chemistry that SVG has worked so hard to build.

Are you people buying into the theory that we can't take Cleveland or Boston in a 7-game series? That's the only explanation I can think of that would inspire anyone to want to trade any Magic player other than the rarely-utilized Cook or JJ or the scraping-by-for-way-too-long Keith Bogans. Get a grip!