Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez64

Bright House at it again

I was watching TV and on the bottom scrolling they are revealing channels like Nick, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, Spike, and TV Land are no longer going to be available. So not only do we miss out on NFL Network and FSN but they need to take away other channels.

This is unbelievable, I am so mad right now.

I was watching TV and on the bottom scrolling they are revealing channels like Nick, Comedy Central, MTV, VH1, CMT, Spike, and TV Land are no longer going to be available. So not only do we miss out on NFL Network and FSN but they need to take away other channels.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

call 1-212-358-0900 to complain.

link

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/article/CA6625759.html?industryid=47171

The problem lies with Viacom. Viacom is trying to get Brighthouse to raise it's rates by a quarter a month so that Viacom can get more money. Dish networks is having the same problem.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

The problem lies with Viacom. Viacom is trying to get Brighthouse to raise it's rates by a quarter a month so that Viacom can get more money. Dish networks is having the same problem.

i gotta disagree...viacom owns those channels and all of them are very popular and without them BrightHouse would lose a lot of subscribers. The rates go up so often as it is without getting anything in return, i can't believe that BH can't figure out how to make this work. They have to be the worst run cable company in the country. They are too cheap. Well guess what dumb****s!? You're about to lose a ton of money to Dish if you can't figure out a way to keep those channels.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

i gotta disagree...viacom owns those channels and all of them are very popular and without them BrightHouse would lose a lot of subscribers. The rates go up so often as it is without getting anything in return, i can't believe that BH can't figure out how to make this work. They have to be the worst run cable company in the country. They are too cheap. Well guess what dumb****s!? You're about to lose a ton of money to Dish if you can't figure out a way to keep those channels.

When i said they were the problem I didn't say they were wrong, I just meant they were the instigator for the issue.