Sign in to follow this  
CoachTsurfing

Z. Randolph... I know it's too late, but.....

I know most of you guys don't like him. But the dude just flat out can play. Another night for him at 20 and 10. Sure would have been nice to have him. You guys say he is a cancer. He hasn't been that way since he left Portland. I'm not sure what his contract is, maybe he will be available next summer. Thoughts....

I know most of you guys don't like him. But the dude just flat out can play. Another night for him at 20 and 10. Sure would have been nice to have him. You guys say he is a cancer. He hasn't been that way since he left Portland. I'm not sure what his contract is, maybe he will be available next summer. Thoughts....

that's nothing new, we all knew that he's gonna play much better with a top defender like marcus camby. zach is very soft and a very poor defender. his stats may be great but his play isn't. and he's OVERPAID.

quote:
Originally posted by CRAZY SERB:

that's nothing new, we all knew that he's gonna play much better with a top defender like marcus camby. zach is very soft and a very poor defender. his stats may be great but his play isn't. and he's OVERPAID.

agreed

NO!!

He is one of those players that will be a perennial loser his entire career. If he every wants to be on a good team, he needs to accept being a role player and focusing on defense and rebounding.