Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Monta Thinks Playing With Jamal Could Be Better Than Baron

quote:
Ellis is also excited about the prospect of playing with Jamal Crawford.

"To be honest, I think it'll be more exciting because both of us can run," said Ellis. "Not taking nothing from Baron, but both of us like to get up and run up and down the court. There's a lot to be excited about this year. "

I think he's a great fit, with our style of play and his ability to score and pass the ball. And not only that, he can get out there on defense. I see he's tried to put people in good positions to make basketball plays and make our team better. So I think it's a great fit for us. ...

In Nellie's system, we really don't have a point guard. It's just get the ball and everybody run it up the court. It's going to be pretty much like me and Baron last year. I bring the ball up, he brings the ball up, and we just work off each other.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?&entry_id=33524

quote:
Ellis is also excited about the prospect of playing with Jamal Crawford.

"To be honest, I think it'll be more exciting because both of us can run," said Ellis. "Not taking nothing from Baron, but both of us like to get up and run up and down the court. There's a lot to be excited about this year. "

I think he's a great fit, with our style of play and his ability to score and pass the ball. And not only that, he can get out there on defense. I see he's tried to put people in good positions to make basketball plays and make our team better. So I think it's a great fit for us. ...

In Nellie's system, we really don't have a point guard. It's just get the ball and everybody run it up the court. It's going to be pretty much like me and Baron last year. I bring the ball up, he brings the ball up, and we just work off each other.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/warriors/detail?&entry_id=33524