Sign in to follow this  
Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA

Can Turks Defense get any worse???

Not only has Turk not been able to stop anyone on D it is now beginning to look like he has no interest in even trying to play D. Does anyone else see the lack of interest on behalf of Turk on the defensive end???? I think this is something that Stan the Man will not put up with. From what I have seen the last few games Stan seems like he is getting very upset on the sideline when Turks fails to even attempt to stay in front of his man, and Stan seems to be getting a little more upset when Turk takes bad shots on the offensive end as well. Does anyone see this????

Not only has Turk not been able to stop anyone on D it is now beginning to look like he has no interest in even trying to play D. Does anyone else see the lack of interest on behalf of Turk on the defensive end???? I think this is something that Stan the Man will not put up with. From what I have seen the last few games Stan seems like he is getting very upset on the sideline when Turks fails to even attempt to stay in front of his man, and Stan seems to be getting a little more upset when Turk takes bad shots on the offensive end as well. Does anyone see this????

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

sure it could get worse...he could be 6'3'' and named JJ Redick.

What is it with you and your being enamored with JJ? Geez, you seem like a crappier version of some of our fellow board members here.

As far as Hedo goes, haven't seen the past few games to assess how much he sucked. Haven't paid particular attention to his defense, all I know is that his 1 on 4 plays suck hard.

yeah...no offense, but you apparently idolize walter hermann, so your opinion isn't worth a drop of stale pis$ to me.

Answer me this...is JJ good on D? Is he decent on D? Is he poor on D? Is he terrible on D?

I'm just trying to see how delusional you actually are.

quote:
Originally posted by no_ma'am:

yeah...no offense, but you apparently idolize walter hermann, so your opinion isn't worth a drop of stale pis$ to me.

Answer me this...is JJ good on D? Is he decent on D? Is he poor on D? Is he terrible on D?

I'm just trying to see how delusional you actually are.

Dude, you're too much of a newbie to even know how much we laughed at Walter in the chat room during the playoffs. You actually believe I idolize the guy? Even if you had at least a first grader's reading ability, you'd see from my "Location" that I'm making fun of him.

And for the record, your opinions suck but I don't care about it either.

quote:
Originally posted by Do Work Stan .... BOOYAAKASHAA:

And with Hedo chucking up shots instead of looking for open team mates when he is double teamed most likely makes Stan even more angry.

So you add the defense that is lacking for right now and you get a very mad head coach.

Now if he had played defense like Redick no one would be complaining about Hedo's defense instead just asking about his shotmaking for these last couple of games.

lets try to fix hedo and rashards shooting first.. we need their offense more than their defense right now.. i think we have better defensive players than last year like howard,pietrus,battie and lee.. if if we can break their jinx for shooting we will win games easyly...

quote:
Originally posted by BLUEHEART:

lets try to fix hedo and rashards shooting first.. we need their offense more than their defense right now.. i think we have better defensive players than last year like howard,pietrus,battie and lee.. if if we can break their jinx for shooting we will win games easyly...

Well if they find themselves in a double team they need to pass the ball to an open team mate instead of turning the ball over or chucking up a shot that too many times this game did not find the basket. This helps them and it helps their team mates meaning helping the Magic win games they might not have won.

Yes the Magic have better defensive players like Battie, Howard and Redick and Lee. Redick being the surprise.

To me the bigger issue is that Turk doesn't even try on the definsive end and it doesn't look like he even cares if he gets beat. He simply needs to look alive on that end of the floor and give more effort. I'm no JJ fan but I think he has made it a priority to try to improve on that end and I like that in a player. So whatever you want to say about JJ he is trying to get better on that end and I don't think Hedo cares enough to do that.