Sign in to follow this  
Mayhem

$50 spent at Subway = Autographed Turkoglu shoe

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-colgreene0312...c03,0,2960544.column

quote:
Here's the deal: Each person (while supplies last from Friday through Sunday) who purchases a Subway $50 gift card or multiple cards that total $50 from a participating Subway store will receive one adidas sneaker signed by Turkoglu.

"I'd guess I've signed about 5,000 shoes," said Turkoglu. "I took my time."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orl-colgreene0312...c03,0,2960544.column

quote:
Here's the deal: Each person (while supplies last from Friday through Sunday) who purchases a Subway $50 gift card or multiple cards that total $50 from a participating Subway store will receive one adidas sneaker signed by Turkoglu.

"I'd guess I've signed about 5,000 shoes," said Turkoglu. "I took my time."

So if I spend 50 dollars on subway products I get one signed shoe by Hedo? All these sandwiches and a man can't get a pair of sneakers? WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO...?

Now say I go to my local subway(I'm in Maine, hence the username) and get $50 gift certificate than I should essentially get an autographed shoe as well right? or is there some legal loop where I'd have to be a Florida resident. after all they are a franchise and most will honor a deal even if not participating just to keep to good name of the company.

I wonder how I could find this out? any ideas? ask the local manager at a store ner me or would I probaly need a regional franchise manager, which would be impossible to get ahold of.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I guess this promotion is different in different cities. I just bought a gift certificate and got a used pair of Priscilla Presley panties. At least that's what they said.

Memphis is really grasping at straws with the cross promotion aren't they?

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:

I guess this promotion is different in different cities. I just bought a gift certificate and got a used pair of Priscilla Presley panties. At least that's what they said.

I had a choice between that and a copy of "How to Build a Nuclear Bomb" autographed by Hameed Haddadi.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I had a choice between that and a copy of "How to Build a Nuclear Bomb" autographed by Hameed Haddadi.

LOL. If he works on bombs as quickly as he makes post moves we wouldn't need to worry about anything for at least 20yrs...assuming he started the bomb last week. That guy makes Foyle look like Iverson.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

LOL. If he works on bombs as quickly as he makes post moves we wouldn't need to worry about anything for at least 20yrs...assuming he started the bomb last week. That guy makes Foyle look like Iverson.

lol, he's brutal. They sent him to the D-League two weeks ago and word is he just crossed the Tennessee border.