Sign in to follow this  
PR

Carlos 20 point 8 assist 5 reb

quote:
Originally posted by DwightHoward1880:

lets meet up on the beach one day and have a beer, we'll discuss some things no internet to insult each other just man to man.

Really? This in my pm box... good job tough guy.

its gonna end up nowhere insulting each other online. if we met up in person im sure we could reach an understanding, no threats, no fighting , just see whats said face to face. insulting on the internet if for cowards and people who dont get laid. let me know buddy

....and yet you are the only one throwing out the threats. Interesting.

Thanks for the offer though.

i dont buy ladies beers unless their my woman, but id more than oblige letting u know when im going to another game. in the meantime if youre ever out beachside be sure to let me know. now no more lil internet coward talking, i know youll be tempted but we'll get up in due time, no internet talk lil girl

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

cite a threat buddy, be it in pm or on here, i just said lets meet up and discuss our opinion of each other. im just anti coaward internet talk, no threats though

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

cite a threat buddy, be it in pm or on here, i just said lets meet up and discuss our opinion of each other. im just anti coaward internet talk, no threats though

Could you please stop this nonsense. What it is your problem?. Since this morning you are been here posting over and over have a life my friend.

quote:
"Carlos is our main executer on offense, but it's not only that he creates for himself but also for others. He sees everything on court. He brings with himself a lot of experience and acts like a leader" Tal Burstein

"Jameer is our main executer on offense, but it's not only that he creates for himself but also for others. He sees everything on court. He brings with himself a lot of experience and acts like a leader" Stan Van Gundy

rod, carlos does great against NCAA competition that couldnt make it in the NBA so they went overseas, youre right. carlos is the best against inferior NBA talent

quote:

ill let u know the game im going to and we'll prescribe a time to meet at said bathroom or foodstall to discuss our opinions.

Not sure what your habits are, but bathroom meetings are not amongst mine... Food stall, or beer vendor, will be just fine. Oh, and I'd like a large Shocktop please, you know, since you offered and all.

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

quote:

ill let u know the game im going to and we'll prescribe a time to meet at said bathroom or foodstall to discuss our opinions.

Not sure what your habits are, but bathroom meetings are not amongst mine... Food stall, or beer vendor, will be just fine. Oh, and I'd like a large Shocktop please, you know, since you offered and all.

bring your sister or gf with u and make sure she has pretty lip gloss