Sign in to follow this  
Rodriguez

Van Gundy Challenges PG Nelson

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by magic berto:

I second that... maybe they're finding difficulty mingling in the Maccabi Tel Aviv message board. Does that team even have a message board?

I sense a bit of paranoia here. Do you remember who wrote the article and who made the comments. Most comments in this post have been by pretty good magic fans who have the right to comment on the article. If Stan is not happy with jameer is it unusual for some fans not to share his concerns? Has the name of Arroyo been thrown around here to justify your out of touch comments? Is this what you expect from Jameer the rest of the year to make you satisfied? Is any criticism of jameer from now on a vendetta for Arroyo? Take that chip of your shoulder.

Sorry for the late reply, but uh, dude what the hell lol

Maybe you incorrectly included my post in the quote as I don't see anything in my post to warrant all the things you said.

I'm a huge Jameer fan and I know that he has improved steadily but even I know that he has limitations. I guess the only thing I can really expect from him from now on (or hope for)is consistency. 10ppg, 7apg, 4rpg and the occasional clutch shooting and I'll be a happy camper.

quote:
Where do you think Tel Aviv is exactly?

Fajardo, Puerto Rico?jajajaja!

Tel Aviv is the most "European" (Occidental Culture that is) of all of Israel cities, that is for sure! At least Maccabi Tel Aviv is the only Israeli team playing in the Euroleague!http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

quote:
Originally posted by JSicamore:

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I really think his motive is just to motivate Jameer, and get him to play with the effort he showed during the playoffs.

And you think this would really work?

Jameer can only do so much, he's not a starting caliber PG in this league, he's a miniature SG at best and does what he can, which is shoot.

Instead of yelling and annoying his players he should watch Jackson and Popovich coach.

How come we don't see these respected coaches pointing fingers at individuals on the team? When you are good, players show you respect and play hard, you don't need to tell your players "you need to play hard" or need to go to the media with unnecessary drama.

You get funnier everytime I read one of your posts. Pop doesn't yell at his players?? Really, is that why we've seen a number of players get rubbed the wrong way by him. You don't think the guy is hard on his players? Do you even know who the man learned under?

I nearly cracked a rib laughing at this one-

You mention Phil Jackson then say this in the same post-"How come we don't see these respected coaches pointing fingers at individuals on the team?" LMAO! Do you own a TV? Read a newspaper? Watch basketball?

You want so badly to say something negative about Stan that you constantly make yourself look foolish. You are a joke.

Coaches yell at the players of course, but because of mistakes, not because of "lack of performance" or "motivation". That usually stays on the court or the locker room. Stan, to compensate for his lack of coaching skills and player respect for him, takes it to the media in a desperate, immature fashion. It's the preseason stupid!

It's funny to watch Acres result to personal insults everytime he replies to a post I make haha, and this guy is a mod? Don't let my oppinion rattle you so easily. Put your panties back on.

PS: bhnole that's BS, Grant left Orlando for more than one reason, mostly because he was tired of Jordan who was arrogant. Grant is a

genuinely nice guy. Sorry but what a desperate excuse that is. We all know every player in the league would love the chance to be coached by Phil. Ask the same about Van Gundy, haha! listen to Zo's and Shaq's own comments. Phil is mostly why Kobe is still in LA, and not somewhere else, and why that team has overachieved the last few seasons.

quote:
JSicamore:

It's funny to watch Acres result to personal insults everytime he replies to a post I make haha, and this guy is a mod?

Yes, he is! But you asked the wrong question!

quote:
JSicamore:

Coaches yell at the players of course, but because of mistakes, not because of "lack of performance" or "motivation". That usually stays on the court or the locker room. Stan, to compensate for his lack of coaching skills and player respect for him, takes it to the media in a desperate, immature fashion. It's the preseason stupid!

I disagree with you on this one. Probably SVG is screaming to the media because it is his only resource to fight Otis's "untouchable kid".

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:

I second that... maybe they're finding difficulty mingling in the Maccabi Tel Aviv message board. Does that team even have a message board?

I sense a bit of paranoia here. Do you remember who wrote the article and who made the comments. Most comments in this post have been by pretty good magic fans who have the right to comment on the article. If Stan is not happy with jameer is it unusual for some fans not to share his concerns? Has the name of Arroyo been thrown around here to justify your out of touch comments? Is this what you expect from Jameer the rest of the year to make you satisfied? Is any criticism of jameer from now on a vendetta for Arroyo? Take that chip of your shoulder.

Sorry for the late reply, but uh, dude what the hell lol

Maybe you incorrectly included my post in the quote as I don't see anything in my post to warrant all the things you said.

I'm a huge Jameer fan and I know that he has improved steadily but even I know that he has limitations. I guess the only thing I can really expect from him from now on (or hope for)is consistency. 10ppg, 7apg, 4rpg and the occasional clutch shooting and I'll be a happy camper.

What about the Turnover?.