Sign in to follow this  
mdamico

20th Anniversary Ticket Specials and Select-A-Seat

the 7 game celtics/lakers packages are a good deal.7 games for the price of 6 and great games. I got the celtics one..

games include:

opening night vs atl.. mo evan's return to otown

nov 10th vs. portland..dwights first game vs oden and rudy fernandez from the olympics..

dec.18th vs spurs..hoping dwight has another game winning dunk vs duncan

jan. 22nd vs boston..can we defend home court again this year vs. the champs..

feb. 4th vs clippers..i still like to see mobley even though he played just briefly w/ us.. and they have camby, baron davis..

march 3rd vs phoenix..the infamous donaghy game that i attended comes to mind..suns usual have our number.hopefully not this time..

april 3rd vs. cleveland..lebron in town for what could be a huge game as we push for a higher playoff spot..

a game a month spread out over the season..

Ahhh I see the problems now with the networks. I was unaware that FSN FL was not carried by Brighthouse (I assumed it would be, or at least be a possible 'add on' channel). I ran into this sort of problem back in NY with the MSG channel and Time Warner (who I think owns Brighthouse?). They eventually ironed it out and agreed to a deal. I hope the same happens here with FSN FL!!!

quote:
can we go to the event and not buy tix?

yes you can. ive been going for the past 3 years and all they do is show you seats if you are interested in. Since i have season tix, i dont care, but i go to see the players. Almost all of them sign autographs.