Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Need a PG?; Arroyo is one of the top restricted agents this summer

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

Wow and the haters continue.aint you happy enough? Arroyo wont be back? ,cant wait to see arroyo excel against the magic next year.

Everyone will see that stan and otis are 2 dumb asses,for the record im not one of those ricans that say arroyo is the best point guard of the league,or people just been racist cuz he aint playing enough,but one thing im sure is arroyo is way better than meer at the point,and thats what hurts alot of people here.

Im happy for our puertorican hero for making it to the nba and gave a name to himself eventhough people hate to admit it.Ill say this is arroyo breakout year,my puertorican community stay tuned for whats coming.

This has been said a million times, but when you have a short guard like Jameer who struggles defensively, you need a bigger back up that can play D. Carlos isn't that guy.

Wich means you agree that stan and otis didnt make some decisions rigth last year.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Wow and the haters continue.aint you happy enough? Arroyo wont be back? ,cant wait to see arroyo excel against the magic next year.

Everyone will see that stan and otis are 2 dumb asses,for the record im not one of those ricans that say arroyo is the best point guard of the league,or people just been racist cuz he aint playing enough,but one thing im sure is arroyo is way better than meer at the point,and thats what hurts alot of people here.

Im happy for our puertorican hero for making it to the nba and gave a name to himself eventhough people hate to admit it.Ill say this is arroyo breakout year,my puertorican community stay tuned for whats coming.

This has been said a million times, but when you have a short guard like Jameer who struggles defensively, you need a bigger back up that can play D. Carlos isn't that guy.

Wich means you agree that stan and otis didnt make some decisions rigth last year.

They made plenty of mistakes, but I think Jameer is a better player than Carlos. I wouldn't of been so quick to give him an extension, but at the end of the day he's our best guard.

Carlos played much better this year, hell there were strecthes where he was amazing, but now that Meer is here for awhile, Carlos has to go.

Now I wouldn't be against bringing him back as our back up, but I don't know if that would be good for the team.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

They made plenty of mistakes, but I think Jameer is a better player than Carlos. I wouldn't of been so quick to give him an extension, but at the end of the day he's our best guard.

Carlos played much better this year, hell there were strecthes where he was amazing, but now that Meer is here for awhile, Carlos has to go.

Now I wouldn't be against bringing him back as our back up, but I don't know if that would be good for the team.

you contradict yourself a little but any how,im not here to change your point of view,it doesnt make me any smater

quote:
Originally posted by Catman:

Duhon is far superior to Arroyo. So that list is ridiculous.

I don't I wouldn't go that far as you did. Judging by the numbers of them, yes Duhon is better than Carlos, but far superior as you stated wouldn't be fair.

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

I predict this post will present itself about 100x next season...

You stupido magics fans. I tries to tell you carlito was the best playa in the nba, but u no listen to what me say. yous talk about jammer nelson dis jammer nelson dat. you put down carlito cuz hes pr, the magics hold him down cuz hes pr, the nba conspirosie to hold him down cuz hes beat dere olympico dream team. now nelson plays bad, u cry for carlito, but he no there is he stupido magics fan. where is he? he gone, he left, and he no coming back. no amount of monies, no amount of geting on ur nees and begging him to return will get him to come back cuz he do not appreciate the way he was treated by the magics or their racist fans. now the magics are going bankrupt cuz no pr fans supporting carlito on the bench, whole team going around the toilet bowl. i laughs at you all. if only u had realize before it to late, you could have had the best player in nba playing pg, but noooo, you would rather have that midget jammer. well good luck with dat

The way that you wrote this, make me think that you also want to satirize those people who first language isn't English.

Killinginthenameof stated:

quote:
Carlos is capable of playing at a very high level and when we first acquired him from Detroit, I thought he was a bit of a savior. But, I don't know if it's confidence, an inconsistent role, his belief he deserves a bigger role, or what. But, you had to admit he's struggled with consistency here big time.

Well "Killing" I have a different view. Carlos inconsistencies are not less than Jameer's. On the other hand, every time Arroyo was looking great (as you said," playing at a very high level") he was benched in favor of Jameer, sometimes for 4 or five games in a row. I thought that Otis was worried that Arroyo could outplay Jameer and He (Otis) needed to justify Jameer's contract. When the team and Jameer were in a slump , Arroyo was put back again, and during must of the regular season, he played "at a very high level" helping the team to get out of the slump. At the end Arroyo, who was being used inconsistently, started to play inconsistent, lost his "rhythm" of the game and his confidence. What would had happened to Jameer if the same was done to him? On the contrary, we know that he was given all the best opportunities to shine , regain his confidence and "rhythm" every time he went into a slump.

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by Catman:

Duhon is far superior to Arroyo. So that list is ridiculous.

Arroyo fan stated:

I don't I wouldn't go that far as you did. Judging by the numbers of them, yes Duhon is better than Carlos, but far superior as you stated wouldn't be fair.

You are both mistaken, Arroyo's numbers are better than Duhon's for this year! It is very simple to check it out!Lol!

Duhon: FG% 0.387 3p% 0.348 FT% .813%

Arroyo: FG% .451% 3p% .345% FT% .853

Why all the hate for Arroyo? I think he was way good as a backup, he just lost a lot of time to Dooling because they wanted a bigger guy with some better defense. Jameer isn't that much better than Arroyo, but like others said, Jameer has the contract and so Arroyo probably does need to go. The other thing, Duhon is not better than Arroyo, they're probably about the same, but Duhon sucks, he played on the Bulls who sucked and he didn't even do that well, I don't know why all the posts I read about FA want him to come to the Magic. I would much rather have Arroyo than Don't hon on my team.

i propose this to all the arroyo fanatics...

would you rather carlos start on a horrible team with no decent point guards, or go to a quality team and be a serviceble backup? and i guess the last option would be him stay here and back up jameer or maybe even be third string behind any vet pg we bring in? i think those are the most realistic scenarios that could play out.. suggesting otherwise is just asinine or for the spanish speaking memebers stupido

quote:
southernstylistic posted:i propose this to all the arroyo fanatics...

would you rather carlos start on a horrible team with no decent point guards, or go to a quality team and be a serviceble backup? and i guess the last option would be him stay here and back up jameer or maybe even be third string behind any vet pg we bring in? i think those are the most realistic scenarios that could play out.. suggesting otherwise is just asinine or for the spanish speaking memebers stupido

You are a coward!