Sign in to follow this  
Jameera Nelshon

Magic shows interest in retaining Arroyo

quote:
Originally posted by ricansdegradeUSsociety:

jajaja, alex you musta dropped out to mow lawns before they taught punctation and grammar in middle school. god, id say i pity your mother and father, but they've got to be worthless ricans too. jajajaja ..tell your mom ill be by her orange stand this weekend to get some to make oj.jajajajaja

I would take the most annoying Carlos fan ever over an ignorant whelp like yourself. You give American's a bad name. I wonder what your family thinks of that?

Can you tell me ignorante, which countries Puerto Rico has signed treaties with in terms of mutual amity, trade, immigration, and defense? Can you tell me which countries Puerto Rico has established EMBASSIES? None.PR is owned by the US.Yes. Your poor little COMMONWEALTH is OWNED by the U.S. And you will be owned until you fully declare independencia from the U.S. which you Boricua are so scared to do. Right? How many binding plebiscites will you have till you finally can agree to relinquish your very important U.S. citizenship. You only have to blame yourselves for coming to the U.S. mainland. The U.S. government is NOT the main impetus for immigration to the U.S. Boricua seek to get out of that hell hole called Puerto Rico to seek better pay, better life, and to vote for El Presidente, things you cannot do in Puerto Rico. You can just hop on a United Airlines flight from Luis Munoz Marin Airport to JFK anytime you want because Puerto Rico is a TERRITORY of the United States.if Puerto Rico is a country, then relinquish your US citizenship. I

Originally posted by alex30:

ricans ,arroyo,ricans,arroyo,ricans,arroyo,ricans,arroyo,ricans,arroyo.

well,i just got to say something to what you just put,every race has loosers if i start mentining yours my fingers will break,seriously is that all you got? You havent even tickle me yet jajajajaja.

elmo is not ticklelish there,jajajaja jajajajaja

quote:
Originally posted by ricansdegradeUSsociety:

Can you tell me ignorante, which countries Puerto Rico has signed treaties with in terms of mutual amity, trade, immigration, and defense? Can you tell me which countries Puerto Rico has established EMBASSIES? None.PR is owned by the US.Yes. Your poor little COMMONWEALTH is OWNED by the U.S. And you will be owned until you fully declare independencia from the U.S. which you Boricua are so scared to do. Right? How many binding plebiscites will you have till you finally can agree to relinquish your very important U.S. citizenship. You only have to blame yourselves for coming to the U.S. mainland. The U.S. government is NOT the main impetus for immigration to the U.S. Boricua seek to get out of that hell hole called Puerto Rico to seek better pay, better life, and to vote for El Presidente, things you cannot do in Puerto Rico. You can just hop on a United Airlines flight from Luis Munoz Marin Airport to JFK anytime you want because Puerto Rico is a TERRITORY of the United States.if Puerto Rico is a country, then relinquish your US citizenship. I

**** echo i told you that last nite to dush her up before you send her my way.

im going to have to start charging you for this.

lmfao

quote:
Originally posted by alex30:

**** echo i told you that last nite to dush her up before you send her my way.

im going to have to start charging you for this.

lmfao

She wasnt worth the hassle.

well this is my last time with her she starting to stink eventhough i told her to take a shower,smells pretty bad is letal.

everyone here make sure that if you going to share with echo dont let him be first lol.

alex if u have children please tell them to go play in oncoming traffic. the idea of u furthering your seed turns my stomach. youve resorted to mom jokes. real witty buddy. just stick to creating crappy reggaetard music in your lil sh'thole apartment that smells like a hamster cage. jajajaja