Sign in to follow this  
CoachTsurfing

You guys remember that commercial....

You guys remember that commercial where the refs say "sorry we blew that last call, but don't worry we'll make it up in the second half" How many of you guys think Stern sent a messages to the refs. Something like, hey guys don't f this up. I just want the game to be reffed the right way. Fair. What sucks is that we should have won that game in Detroit. Because I think we can win our home games, but we have to steal one. That was the last game, now we have to find a way to get one, provided we win at home.

You guys remember that commercial where the refs say "sorry we blew that last call, but don't worry we'll make it up in the second half" How many of you guys think Stern sent a messages to the refs. Something like, hey guys don't f this up. I just want the game to be reffed the right way. Fair. What sucks is that we should have won that game in Detroit. Because I think we can win our home games, but we have to steal one. That was the last game, now we have to find a way to get one, provided we win at home.