Sign in to follow this  
Gruden

Gotta pay the consequences

I thought we paid the consequences enough when Carlos played during game #2. Apparently all that organized offense and ferocious defense doesn't translate to the scoreboard very well.

I was stunned SVG went back to him in the 2nd half after the let down we had with him in the game during the first half. How many times does the opponent need to swing the game 10+ points in their favor while Carlos is in the game during the playoffs before you realize he might be part of the problem.

Hell, one of the Arroyolites even suggested his play was so poor in the Toronto series it must have been the result of Arroyo not caring about the Magic anymore. As rediculous as that is, his inability to keep the game in check while he's on the floor during the playoffs is undeniable. In 3 of 4 appearances, the oppononent has swung the game an average of 10 points in less than 5 minutes. Impressive!

I agree with Gruden.

Starters should be

ARROYO (if he takes 5th take Meer in)

Mo

Shard

Garrity/Foyle

D12

Hedo to bench. Even to home

I love it.

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

Gruden, shouldn't you be in Tampa continuing to run my Bucs straight into the ground?

What do you think of Arroyo trying out for the Bucs as a QB? Could always use another one.....

getting a little off-topic here but i'd say 3 division titles in 6 years isn't half bad....

Actually, its exactly half bad.