Sign in to follow this  
bravlady

Dwight's FT Form

I can now tell when Dwight is going to make a FT and when he will miss. When he bends his knees and comes straight up, he makes his FTs. Perfect example was the first round when he was making his FTs, he was consistently bending the knees and coming straight up. Last night when he made the one he did early in the game, he was doing this. Then suddenly he quit bending the knees and he was missing. Early in the season, if his hand wasn't square on the ball, he missed. When it was, he made them. Now it's in his form. Watch Hedo when he's at the line. He's consistent every time and makes the FT. Dwight has to get consistent or they're toast.

I can now tell when Dwight is going to make a FT and when he will miss. When he bends his knees and comes straight up, he makes his FTs. Perfect example was the first round when he was making his FTs, he was consistently bending the knees and coming straight up. Last night when he made the one he did early in the game, he was doing this. Then suddenly he quit bending the knees and he was missing. Early in the season, if his hand wasn't square on the ball, he missed. When it was, he made them. Now it's in his form. Watch Hedo when he's at the line. He's consistent every time and makes the FT. Dwight has to get consistent or they're toast.

Like I said before, I don't get it how one cannot learn to shoot at least 70% free throws at a goal that is what, 5 meters away from you?

And I hope nobody really gets into my case with Shaq not needing it to win 4 championships, or how Big Ben didn't need it to win 1. And don't get me started on Wilt.

It's just absurd how one cannot practice enough to atleast hit 7/10 consistently. That old man Doctor Free Throw will put people like Dwight to shame.

Dwight needs to stick the fundamentals in his noggin and stick with it. I think it's all mental, he needs to check it.