Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Exclusive Conference Semifinals Ticket Presale Password

Message Board Friends, your Orlando Magic have advanced to the Eastern Conference Semifinals for the first time in 12 years! As a Message Board visitor, you have the opportunity to purchase individual playoff game tickets for Games A and B of the second round before they go on sale to the general public!

The second round opponent and schedule have yet to be determined. The Magic await the winner of the Detroit Pistons-Philadelphia 76ers series. Currently, that series is tied at 2-2.

Your exclusive presale begins today at 6:00PM.

Ticket prices range from $15 to $175 and there is no limit to the number of seats you can purchase.

Use the presale password JUMPBALL to secure your tickets for the second round.

Click Here to Purchase Tickets (Begins @ 6:00PM)

Message Board Friends, your Orlando Magic have advanced to the Eastern Conference Semifinals for the first time in 12 years! As a Message Board visitor, you have the opportunity to purchase individual playoff game tickets for Games A and B of the second round before they go on sale to the general public!

The second round opponent and schedule have yet to be determined. The Magic await the winner of the Detroit Pistons-Philadelphia 76ers series. Currently, that series is tied at 2-2.

Your exclusive presale begins today at 6:00PM.

Ticket prices range from $15 to $175 and there is no limit to the number of seats you can purchase.

Use the presale password JUMPBALL to secure your tickets for the second round.

Click Here to Purchase Tickets (Begins @ 6:00PM)

How does the pre-sale work? Do they have a select pool of tickets that they offer .. Then when the general public is on sale they release new sets of tickets? Last time I bought tickets pre-sale the best tickets offered were side view of basket row m, and when the tickets went on sale to the public I was able to purchase BB tickets in same section =( .. Just wondering ??

AGREED! Game 1 I got presale and only could get upperbowl tickets and then two days later there was double letter rows. I will never do a presale again. Just wake up early on day they go on sale to public and call the magic themselves to purchae tickets. Thats what i have done and has been much easier. GO MAGIC!!!

quote:
Originally posted by MrHopper:

AGREED! Game 1 I got presale and only could get upperbowl tickets and then two days later there was double letter rows. I will never do a presale again. Just wake up early on day they go on sale to public and call the magic themselves to purchae tickets. Thats what i have done and has been much easier. GO MAGIC!!!

I shared in Mr.Hoppers pain. The Magic would do nothing about it, we even asked if we could upgrade our current tickets and pay the diference but they said no. "Exclusice Presale" should give the fans that have the "exclusive" access a choice at all tickets, but I guess it doesn't work that way. Another fan relations flop on The part of the Magic, but in the end we got tickets and enjoyed the crap out of beating the Raptors.

lucky this time I bought presale I got some BB's for both games.. They were only 153.00 and some change =) per ticket ... Watching the magic in the playoffs (Priceless!) .. However I tried to get some good lower bowl for cheaper but they were already sold out.. Kiss that Stimulas check goodbye!!

The only reason why all tickets were not available during the first round pre-sale was because STHs still had the option to pick up playoff tickets. Once that option expired, all the STH seats that were not picked up were released to the public.

quote:
Originally posted by RockChalk Magic:

The only reason why all tickets were not available during the first round pre-sale was because STHs still had the option to pick up playoff tickets. Once that option expired, all the STH seats that were not picked up were released to the public.

Ok that makes sense .. Wish I would have known that before =) .. Oh and BTW not to be complainer which I am not but that whole 6:00 p.m thing was def not correct. I was able to use that password at around 4:30 ... =) .. Go magic ..haha