Sign in to follow this  
MrHopper

I Dont know where to post this so I made a thread

Ok I didn't know where this should be posted but I have been looking at the Magic and trying to figure things out lately...This is what I am thinking...Our players, Coaching staff, and GM all have a view of our team. Only one problem, none of their views are the same... I am thinking the players feel we are much better then we are...we won many games at the beginning of the season but thats when teams are still getting use to playing together and all that jazz...so I am thinking that possiably some of our W's at the beginning of the season weren't really true. We beat some teams that probably now we would loose to. Now I could and probably am wrong but its just my feelings....SVG want this team to be like the spurs...solid offensively but great defensivly...and as for the GREAT OTIS, well he wants a suns style offense..heres the issue that i have found..our team has players that fit both systems... as for SVG calling out Dwight? I have a serious feeling it meant nothing...I think him and Dwight have a great relationship...but i think it was his way to take a shot at OTIS through the media... because everyone knows its not dwights fault on our losses...EVERYONE KNOWS IT, so thats his way of telling OTIS to get some help...just my theory..feel free to rip it!HA HA GO MAGIC!

Ok I didn't know where this should be posted but I have been looking at the Magic and trying to figure things out lately...This is what I am thinking...Our players, Coaching staff, and GM all have a view of our team. Only one problem, none of their views are the same... I am thinking the players feel we are much better then we are...we won many games at the beginning of the season but thats when teams are still getting use to playing together and all that jazz...so I am thinking that possiably some of our W's at the beginning of the season weren't really true. We beat some teams that probably now we would loose to. Now I could and probably am wrong but its just my feelings....SVG want this team to be like the spurs...solid offensively but great defensivly...and as for the GREAT OTIS, well he wants a suns style offense..heres the issue that i have found..our team has players that fit both systems... as for SVG calling out Dwight? I have a serious feeling it meant nothing...I think him and Dwight have a great relationship...but i think it was his way to take a shot at OTIS through the media... because everyone knows its not dwights fault on our losses...EVERYONE KNOWS IT, so thats his way of telling OTIS to get some help...just my theory..feel free to rip it!HA HA GO MAGIC!