Sign in to follow this  
ELI

anyone see this yesterday....

Fran Vazquez (below), the Magic's first-round draft pick in 2005, spoke with an ESPN correspondent in Spain last week, and it didn't sound very promising that he would be arriving anytime soon. Vazquez, a 6-11 forward/center, is under contract for another season after this one with FC Barcelona. He said he has remained in contact with the Magic, but is making no promises. "I have a positive relationship with Orlando," he told ESPN. "That [playing in the NBA] is still my ambition. I like the way the Magic play. Orlando often sends me tapes, and I see the team playing well together. I wonder how it could be and how nice it would be to be a part of that."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...558738.column?page=3

Fran Vazquez (below), the Magic's first-round draft pick in 2005, spoke with an ESPN correspondent in Spain last week, and it didn't sound very promising that he would be arriving anytime soon. Vazquez, a 6-11 forward/center, is under contract for another season after this one with FC Barcelona. He said he has remained in contact with the Magic, but is making no promises. "I have a positive relationship with Orlando," he told ESPN. "That [playing in the NBA] is still my ambition. I like the way the Magic play. Orlando often sends me tapes, and I see the team playing well together. I wonder how it could be and how nice it would be to be a part of that."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/basketball/magic/...558738.column?page=3