Sign in to follow this  
MagicFan4Life

First game since 94

I just wanted to make a thread because I am so pumped because I am going to be at my first Magic game in Orlando since the playoffs in 94. I moved away from Orlando and have been stuck in Detroit ever since and the only games I have been to since then have been at the Palace and they have sucked balls.

I will be going to the game on the 29th and will post after just to let you all know what the difference in the experience from the team and crowd energy now compared to another time when we had a young team with lots of potential.

No need to post in this thread, I will just update after my experience at the game.

PS I will also try to get tickets for the game on the 3rd because I am stayin til the 4th, but i dunno how that is going to play out.

I just wanted to make a thread because I am so pumped because I am going to be at my first Magic game in Orlando since the playoffs in 94. I moved away from Orlando and have been stuck in Detroit ever since and the only games I have been to since then have been at the Palace and they have sucked balls.

I will be going to the game on the 29th and will post after just to let you all know what the difference in the experience from the team and crowd energy now compared to another time when we had a young team with lots of potential.

No need to post in this thread, I will just update after my experience at the game.

PS I will also try to get tickets for the game on the 3rd because I am stayin til the 4th, but i dunno how that is going to play out.