Sign in to follow this  
PimpinORL

[merged] who deserves to be starting PG? Arroyo or Nelson

right now i think coach hill should be alternating starts with arroyo and dooling trying to mesh de correct combination for a winning team, until nelson returns that is... then the situation will get interesting

quote:
Originally posted by jav25:

i think he should and when Nelson come back they should split the minutes between both of them.

BTW I AGREE WITH SPLITING MINUTES BETWEEN THE TWO!! THEY ARE 2 DIFFERENT PLAYERS WITH DIFFERENT STYLES OF PLAY!! SO THATS AN ADVANTAGE THE MAIC SHOULD EXPLOIT!!!

I don't see nothing wrong with giving Arroyo and Darko mayor minutes. We need to try something new or different if we want to salvage the second half of the season.

Hi from Puerto Rico, i am a piston fan for now, getting to know your team. Great to see how arroyo was welcome in orlando. You guy's have great talent in your team I think you are maybe a center and a scoring guard away from a complete team. Offensivelly you guys look almost set defensivelly is where IMHO you have to work.

With howard and darco the future looks good I hope they become a Defensive force down low as much as an ofensive one in time. Arroyo will give the team knowledge at the PG position with Grant hill should be enough veteran savy for a new team developing.

Seeing arroyo having a oportunity to play meaninfull mnutes in orlando and more importantlly making the team better is pretty exicting for this bascketball fan. shaky777, ArroyoMagic, #30_4-Prez sound REALLY exited just remember this is a team sport.

GO MAGIC ON SUNDAY AGAINST THE HOUSTON!!!!!

I'm new to this process but am a long time Magic fan that says we need to dump Jameer if we want to improve. He doesn't make anyone better and isn't good enough himself to help this team. Arroyo is defiantly a better point guard but still a sub. We need to find someone that can average 7 assists a game not have their best game for the year 7 assists. I can live with 3 TO's a game if we can get 7 to 9 assists a game. It shouldn't be hard to find someone that plays better D than Jameer. If they keep this guy all I can say is go Heat!