Sign in to follow this  
DLO

Mavs vs. Blazers on NBA TV

Just thought I'd spread the word. The game is in the second quarter right now but it's my first time really getting to see Oden play since I didn't really follow him in college. He's playing a pretty good game right now.

Also Reyshawn Terry is playing. The commentators seem to really like him and said he could be a great catch for the Mav's from the Magic since they got him for so cheap.

Just thought I'd spread the word. The game is in the second quarter right now but it's my first time really getting to see Oden play since I didn't really follow him in college. He's playing a pretty good game right now.

Also Reyshawn Terry is playing. The commentators seem to really like him and said he could be a great catch for the Mav's from the Magic since they got him for so cheap.

Oden, in his two games that he played, is almost averaging more fouls than points lol! He's been an upset. Kevin Durant performed well in his debut scoring 18 points.

And the commentators are correct when they say that the Mavs possibly got a good catch from the Magic in Reyshawn Terry. Look at his body, almost the ideal body you'd want in a SF. He's extremely athletic and can jump out the building. He is very inconsistent though. But all in all, he seems like he'll do fairly well in the NBA as a second round pick. Sucks that I don't have NBA TV!

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Blood:

Oden, in his two games that he played, is almost averaging more fouls than points lol! He's been an upset. Kevin Durant performed well in his debut scoring 18 points.

And the commentators are correct when they say that the Mavs possibly got a good catch from the Magic in Reyshawn Terry. Look at his body, almost the ideal body you'd want in a SF. He's extremely athletic and can jump out the building. He is very inconsistent though. But all in all, he seems like he'll do fairly well in the NBA as a second round pick. Sucks that I don't have NBA TV!

Man good to know. Thanks for the info. Yeah I am a UNC fan so I saw Terry whenever I was able to catch a game. I was really excited when we got him, and than really pissed when we lost him.