Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Twolves vs Magic

I've stopped attending games at this point. I refuse to spend hard-earned money on this team. It sucks because I used to love to go, but the product keeps getting worse and the prices keep going up. Absolutely not worth it

You guys have my full permission to freak out and complain and demand massive changes or whatever.

I still run on the "it's going to take time and there's room to improve" stance but it's too much to expect that kind of patience from everyone

They're lucky people aren't throwing stuff on the court -- were just giving up

I'd be pissed if I attended this game

Orlando fans are too mild. I don't even hear a single boo.

EDIT : halftime I think I heard a couple

You guys have my full permission to freak out and complain and demand massive changes or whatever.

I still run on the "it's going to take time and there's room to improve" stance but it's too much to expect that kind of patience from everyone

I get that, patience just tends to run thin after 4 + years of the same BS. Patience also runs thin when you get blown out every game. Improvement right now would be losing games by 20 instead of 30.

I tried to believe this set of players could work as the year went on but I just can't. They just don't mesh. It's not even just the losing -- it's how were losing. If games were close they could be watchable at least.

• Upvote 1

I'm trying to be patient but I'm just...we should at least be competitive.