GameThread Magic @ Cavs 4/15/12

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Magic
    • Cavs
  2. 2. Will Dwight be back in time for the Playoffs

• Yes
    • No

LOL well my girlfriend is from Kentucky, so she has a soft spot for Orton & Liggins. She's been yelling at the TV all year for Stan to play Daniel Orton, whether everyone's been healthy or not.

Looks like she might of been right after all, huh? :tongue: She had a bad day so her boys (Jameer & Orton) getting the job done really put her back in a good mood. Thanks Magic! :)

So as for me, just glad for a win.. super P.O.ed at Stan about this Duhon/Ish nonsense.. maybe Otis is ORDERING Stan to play Duhon, who the hell knows. Redick was shaky with the ball handling but hit some big shots, Anderson rebounded great, and Meer, J-Rich, Orton, and Clark all played really fantastic.

That might be the most sustained defensive effort for the whole team across 48 minutes of basketball, all year. Amazed at the 25 assists vs. only 6 turnovers, too. No Hedo. Coincidence? I think NOT. Hope Davis gets back ASAP but I think Anderson/Clark/Orton can hold the fort down until then. Eh, at least until the Celtics game, anyway. Honestly worried about Wednesday.

But today is today and it's great to get any sort of win, and almost as great that Atlanta lost too. Go Toronto~! :)

P.S. Abolish all post ups! Pick and roll 'em to death FTW!