Sign in to follow this  
FlawlessVictory

Orlando Magic - Contenders or Pretenders?

I'm not sure if you are trolling/baiting, or being dumb, or both.

Regardless, I think you should join a Miami Heat board or Celtics board. Maybe the fans their will show you how to "fan up."

Yah, fooo sho big P.I.M.P. werd up g

You watched the game today.....if Tracy freakin McGrady can get to the paint at will and light us up what do you think LeBrat and Wade are going to do to us??? Do you honestly feel comfortable with Bass defending Bosh on the block and THEN one of those guys cutting to the rim? Dwight will foul out in the 1st half.

As I said in my original post, we have NO wing defenders....at all! And do not put Q's name anywhere near this conversation. Also, as I said before....aside from Ryan's recent progressions we have NO ONE to defend the paint when Dwight goes out. This is obvious.

^^^^

Still no answer....just a bunch of harmless attacks.

Yeah, I give up. Internet arguments are dumb....particularly against stupid people. Have fun with whatever you are trying to accomplish with this thread.

After reading a few more of his posts I've realized it's not even worth it. Just another knee-jerk reaction "fan" that pretends to know basketball and when gets called out on it goes to the pro "I'M UNBIASED AND JUST KNOW MORE YOUR SUCH A HOMER THAT THINKS THE TEAM IS PERFECT" troll argument. . . like I said, most likely from RealGM (or Jareth). Definitely not someone worth arguing with.

thread should be about this guy's Giant Robot Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Krv3gE-c4&feature=BF&list=SP13A11662BDE6EB83&index=1

Efficiency has EVERYTHING to do with the discussion. It took McGrady nearly 20 shots to put up 20 points. I'll let you in on a secret: Most decent offensive players can score 20 points if they get 19 shots in a game. Do you want to know who is responsible for the Pistons winning tonight? Austin Daye and Tayshaun Prince.

Ohhh, I see. Since McGrady was so inefficient lets take away his 20 points that he DID score and we couldn't stop when it was needed. I see your "logic".

I'm not sure if you are trolling/baiting, or being dumb, or both.

Regardless, I think you should join a Miami Heat board or Celtics board. Maybe the fans their will show you how to "fan up."

I think its both.

I don't understand why we lose to Detroit but we just do. This L stings alittle because I feel If we can get the 2nd seed then we'll have one of the best chances to get ot the Finals.

Alotta of basketball to be played, tonight may be dark but the sun will rise tommorow. (que epic music)

Meer is starting to push the ball more and play like he was at the start of the Season. Ryno is making me a Ryno fan boy, and we always have D12.

Let's not panic just yet.

GO MAGIC!!

Ohhh, I see. Since McGrady was so inefficient lets take away his 20 points that he DID score and we couldn't stop when it was needed. I see your "logic".

I wish this post was made last year because it deserves a Garrity Award

After reading a few more of his posts I've realized it's not even worth it. Just another knee-jerk reaction "fan" that pretends to know basketball and when gets called out on it goes to the pro "I'M UNBIASED AND JUST KNOW MORE YOUR SUCH A HOMER THAT THINKS THE TEAM IS PERFECT" troll argument. . . like I said, most likely from RealGM (or Jareth). Definitely not someone worth arguing with.

thread should be about this guy's Giant Robot Project

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86Krv3gE-c4&feature=BF&list=SP13A11662BDE6EB83&index=1

LOL!!!!

You have YET to refute any of my points, and I was "called out"? You're just upset that I'm not like one of your MB followers and can actually formulate a real opinion.

Guys,

Boston has NO CHANCE at winning a title this year. They lost to the wizards.

I mean, they let Sharmin score 18 points on them! Who do they have to cover him????!!!>!!?!?

You guys got trolled hard and it wasn't even LeBrick or Ball doing the trollin' lol.

Ass.