Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

NEW TrueBlueNation Fantasy Basketball League

Hey guys.. I'm starting a 16-team H2H Each Category Dynasty league on ESPN. 15 man rosters (including 2 Injured reserves)The Draft is on Monday October 11th at 8PM EST.

Here's the link to the league page: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=67657

Here's how it's gonna work. We choose one team and one player from that team as our keeper. Once a team is selected, it cannot be chosen again by someone else. Miami will be off limits in order to make the draft pool a little more interesting. Rookies are also off limits (i.e Blake Griffin & John Wall) for the same reason.

The draft order will be determined by the player rater. The team with the best keeper (i.e OKC- Kevin Durant) will be awarded the 16th pick. Top 6 picks (after being slotted by player rater) will then undergo a draft lottery on Friday (8th) night, so the team owning the worst keeper may or may not get the top pick. All teams must keep their actual team name until after the draft.

Lastly, I will be looking for a responsible Co-LM or two to assist with running the league, so if you're interested in being a Co-LM please let me know.

I expect this to be a really active league with everyone on chat for at least 1-2 hours daily or at least check in daily for a couple minutes . Everyone must set their lineups and respond to trades. Please do not let trades expire. There will be activity check polls periodically so look out for those. If anyone is found to be inactive, they will be replaced except for good reason (i.e travelling, no electricity, storms etc.)

soooo... LET'S GO!!!

Leave your e-mail, team and keeper here and I will invite you ASAP. Also if you're interested in being a Co-LM, indicate that in your post.

Thanks

You're kinda demanding. Do you really need to use CAPS???? 1-2 daily on a chat? I'm guessing you don't have a life! Good luck with your league!

You're kinda demanding. Do you really need to use CAPS???? 1-2 daily on a chat? I'm guessing you don't have a life! Good luck with your league!

Demanding :o ? I only said the lineups must be set and not to let trades expire. Isn't that what you're supposed to do any way?

The caps were for emphasis but if it came off wrong then i'll remove them.

And I think 1-2 hours on chat or just checking in periodically is quite fine. How else would you discuss deals and build chemistry around the league? After all it is dynasty and the owners will be around for a while.

is it too late to join? If not my email is andrew_declercq_55 @ yahoo .com

No it's not too late... I'll send the invite just let me know what team and keeper you want.. 11 spots left (including yours)