Sign in to follow this  
Die Mannschaft

Who will have a better future?

Who has a better future in the nba, Tyreke Evans or Kevin Durant? Tyreke evans won ROTY, average 20 ppg, 5 rpg and 5 apg joining Oscar robertson, Mj, and james in the only players doing that their rookie year. Durant won ROTY award as well, but can evans perhaps be better in 3 years and be considered one of the top players in the league? I dont watch their games but numbers don't lie. My brother said if cousins matures and evan adds a jumpshot, he would be 10 times better player than durant and have a better winning season than durant. I can't tell if he will mature as quickly as durant but he has potential. In 5 year from now, they would probably be in their primes and competing against each other....anyway, imo, durant will have a better career than tyreke. I dont see tyreke surpassing kobe or mj but maybe being in the same level as lebron.

Tyreke rookie stats:20.1 ppg, 5.3 rpg, 5.8 apg, 1.5 spg, 0.4 bpg, .458 fg%, 0.748 ft%, 0.25 3p%, 37.2 mpg

Kevin Durant rookie stats:20.3 ppg, 4.3 rpg, 2.4 apg,1.0 spg,0.9 bpg, .873 ft%, .430 fg%, 0.288 3p%, 34.6 mpg

As i saw this thread and who has created it. I was 99,9% sure, that one of the mentioned players will be Durant. And i was right.. You're very predictable :) All what you do, is comparing Durant with other players.

And to answer your question, i think both Tyreke and Durant will be all-star caliber players (Durant already is), but i think that you can't compare guard and forward.

As i saw this thread and who has created it. I was 99,9% sure, that one of the mentioned players will be Durant. And i was right.. You're very predictable :) All what you do, is comparing Durant with other players.

And to answer your question, i think both Tyreke and Durant will be all-star caliber players (Durant already is), but i think that you can't compare guard and forward.

I was about to come in this thread and ask him if he only makes Durant threads. I guess someone else noticed lol

• Upvote 1