Sign in to follow this  
thagr8wunn57

Help

Hello guys

I wanted to ask a question... I am from Texas and I wanted to take a trip to a Magic game for this coming year... Can someone tell me what hotels are near the amway center? preferably walking distance?

Thank You!

Hello guys

I wanted to ask a question... I am from Texas and I wanted to take a trip to a Magic game for this coming year... Can someone tell me what hotels are near the amway center? preferably walking distance?

Thank You!

I am from Oklahoma and I will also be going on a trip to a Magic game next year

From what I have researched, the Grand Bohemian Hotel is the closest to Amway Center but it is pricey though

Which game are you going?

I will be going to the Rockets-Magic game, I would love nothing more to see Dwight Coward lose in person! :cheers:

I see many tourists come to town and find cheap hotel deals online with pictures from like 1995. Just whatever you do, please stay away from Orange Blossom Trail like hotels such as, in town suits or heritage. If memory serves me well the Marriott downtown Orlando (think its off of Magnolia Avenue) that was right next to the old arena is pretty nice, Just remember you get what you pay for.

The Amway center is downtown so look for hotels in that area. In case you didn't know you need a car to navigate Orlando so with that in mind you'll be close to the action.