Sign in to follow this  
Mat

ray allen and paul pierce had a bad series against la, but they dont catch it like vc

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I wouldn't be too upset with VC's bad playoffs if it weren't for his reputation of not being clutch when it matters. On top of that, he wasn't that good in the regular season. He had some moments here or there, but it was a disapointing season for him.

the guy had a shoulder injury, who shoots good with an shoulder injury. he had knee and ankle injuries too. jameer had injuries early on too, but he turned it on later too. dwight didnt play his absolute best early on, but after the allstar break, they were the best team. they beat everyone. vc was balling. dont believe the playoff not being clutch lies either. he has had some bad playoffs, but some excellent ones too. tor vs phi. nj vs ind. nj. vs mia. the media has never liked him and probably never will, and people just believe what they say, and anything that he does that gets near that, they run with it. is he beyond criticism, noooooooooooo did he struggle yessssssss. do i still like him yessssssssss do i think he is a good fit for the magic yessssssssssss and i can give you more reasons than his scoring.

quote:
Originally posted by Miller4Prez64:

I wouldn't be too upset with VC's bad playoffs if it weren't for his reputation of not being clutch when it matters. On top of that, he wasn't that good in the regular season. He had some moments here or there, but it was a disapointing season for him.

now i see why the celtics made it their business to stop carter. i looked back on youtube and he used to abuse paul pierce, when he was with nj. so the celts knew that stopping him was job 1.