Sign in to follow this  
iTs JUST zo

Anyone feel sorry for Vince?

quote:
I will admit he did not get the job done. We needed far more from him. But we also needed more from Rashard. We needed more from our bench. We needed Dwight and Jameer to play like they did later in the series, the WHOLE series. I feel ready to defend him when everyone wants to make him the main scapegoat, which just shows pure ignorance, something I can't stand.

Amen!

quote:
Originally posted by apexturbo:

I think that Vince tried, but mentally he is extremely weak. He gave it his all physically but mentally I think he quit in January.

I agree. Vince was mentally weak in the series but Shard was both mentally and phically weak in the series

quote:
Originally posted by cpower:

quote:

I think that Vince tried, but mentally he is extremely weak. He gave it his all physically but mentally I think he quit in January.

I agree. Vince was mentally weak in the series but Shard was both mentally and phically weak in the series

I don't think Shard was 'mentally weak...' I just think he was perfectly matched up with Kevin Garnett, and couldn't do much...When he did have the opportunity to play his natural position as a SF, he absolutely torched Pierce on offense.

quote:

Shove a shotgun up your *** and pull the trigger, please! We all know that vince was great after january. STOP HATE'N!

quote:
Originally posted by VCdaCarter:

quote:

Shove a shotgun up your *** and pull the trigger, please! We all know that vince was great after january. STOP HATE'N!

Really please show me stats and compare them to GREAT Playere ex: Kobe Lebron Durant... If you are going to compare my statement to suicide. One good, notice the word good, game does not make him great. By the way he still could have played ok after mentally quitting without any pressure on him.

quote:
Originally posted by GhostAnime:

quote:
Originally posted by AQUARIUM61:

quote:
Carter lacks the heart,

How would anyone measure this? As long as Carter is in Magic uniform, I will support him. Just wait until you guys get mid 30's and see if you can still play basketball or any other sport the same way.

why do you always backpedal and contradict yourself? it's like a different person posts from your computer every day.

Because if I am upset or angry, I may say something I do not really mean. My boyfriend is helping understand basketball better, and he points out sometimes I am wrong. Last, women change their minds a lot.