Sign in to follow this  
Nawz

Phil Jackson and Lebron James

If i was phil jackson I would leave LA and coach the Bulls if Lebron James ends up going there. They would have the talent to win phil even more championship rings then he has right now, and I think that team would be way better then his LA team right now.

If i was phil jackson I would leave LA and coach the Bulls if Lebron James ends up going there. They would have the talent to win phil even more championship rings then he has right now, and I think that team would be way better then his LA team right now.

Take it from a die-hard LBJ fan who is also from AQkron and St.v's. No way LBJ goes to Chicago! He won't like to live in MJ's shadow and I doubt that Phil J wants to run over the same ground.

People are underestimating NY Knicks or The Nets! These teams are more for LBJ where he can have his own legacy. Here in Cleve we are up the creek once LBJ leaves for at least a decade!

quote:
Originally posted by LeBrad:

Take it from a die-hard LBJ fan who is also from AQkron and St.v's. No way LBJ goes to Chicago! He won't like to live in MJ's shadow and I doubt that Phil J wants to run over the same ground.

People are underestimating NY Knicks or The Nets! These teams are more for LBJ where he can have his own legacy. Here in Cleve we are up the creek once LBJ leaves for at least a decade!

Lebron's unwillingness to go to Chicago, I believe, has more to do with their ownership. This is made even more evident by Wade's comments the other day questioning their loyalty. Their owner is a cheapskate and NEVER caters to players. That is what lebron expects, but he won't get it in chicago. Their owner didn't even cater to M.J.

I still think that Lebron will stay in Cleveland. If the cavs can get phil jackson, Cleveland would be a better team than this season for sure. But they still nedd one more player IMO.

To be honest I don't think Phil wants anything to do with CHI anymore. Like peaceful said, wades comments about loyalty will way heavy on LBJ's mind. And if he never wins in CHI look out!

Phil is not going to Cleveland. He will only go to a major market. IMO, if they win the title he will be back with Lakers otherwise retire. I do think there could be a possible chance he could replace D'Antoni in New York if he can get Lebron and Bosh there.

Orlando offered Phil $5 mill per year back in the mid 90s to coach the Magic, which back then was a huge amount of money for a coach, and he turned it down because we were a small market team. Chuck Daly then jumped all over that opportunity.

I hope Lebron stays in Cleveland and the coach for the Cavs should hire is JVG. Cavs just need to get better wing players, get rid of Shaq (Hickson/Power would easily replace him) and resign Z. Upgrade the wing with an MLE or through S&T.

Joe Johnson, IMO, would be perfect especially if JVG is the coach.